BF Goodrich KO2 v Nitto Ridge Grappler

just took a brand new set of 35x12.50x20 Nitto Trial Grapplers of my 16, and went back to the 35x12.50x17 KO2's, Instant improvement in ride, fuel economy and power. I love the KO2's!!!! I will sell you the 4 grapplers on Fuel 20 inch wheels for 1800 bucks. Less than 500 miles on them:brows:

I do think most of the issues where the 20 inch wheels. Unfortunately they were on the jeep when I bought it............

Be safe. Merry Christmas!
SFS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
just took a brand new set of 35x12.50x20 Nitto Trial Grapplers of my 16, and went back to the 35x12.50x17 KO2's, Instant improvement in ride, fuel economy and power. I love the KO2's!!!! I will sell you the 4 grapplers on Fuel 20 inch wheels for 1800 bucks. Less than 500 miles on them:brows:

I do think most of the issues where the 20 inch wheels. Unfortunately they were on the jeep when I bought it............

Be safe. Merry Christmas!
SFS

The "ride improvement" is because KO2's have thinner sidewalls and therefore offer a softer ride. The fuel economy and power you're now seeing is coming from less rolling resistance. The 20" wheels had nothing to do with anything other than being a bit on the big side for just a set of 35's. :crazyeyes:

The "ride improvement" is because KO2's have thinner sidewalls and therefore offer a softer ride. The fuel economy and power you're now seeing is coming from less rolling resistance. The 20" wheels had nothing to do with anything other than being a bit on the big side for just a set of 35's. :crazyeyes:

I was not sure why anyone would want 20s on a jeep.............but it did come from Seattle Washington:D Maybe 40 inch tires would give the 20s some justice.........
I

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Not to also forget since the trails are a MT and the KO2 is an AT that makes a big difference as well

Jtvegas

Yes rolling resistance. When I went from a 35 km2 to a 35 ko2 I immediately noticed less drag , faster acceleration with a smoother ride. Having put over 30k on the ko2's they have performed very well from Moab to snowy Colorado. Great on dry and even sharp rocks only noticed a few times where my muds would have gripped better in some situations but the ko2 has always gotten me through. That said I will be going back to a mud soon. I like the more aggressive pattern of the mud and almost miss the jeep ride with the muds. My ko2's ride like a car. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom