BIG BEAR Run DATE TBD at this time MAY 13 2017

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I'm SHHHHWAY ready for another run. But not sure NABOO is. He won't be fixed up for about 3 weeks. Leaving for the weekend and then GFs birthday weekend there after doesn't leave good jeep time for a heater core swap.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

I'll be off and home the weekend of June 10-11th. Mine still needs to some TLC too. Might have a long night in the garage before a trip. Won't be able to get to ORE in that short of a time frame.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Could have quite a bit of work around my garage and Geoffs place. Have Naboo heater core, Ole Betsy control arm bolt and joint joint rebuilds, and Seans bumper, tire carrier, 4" enforcer w/ Ranch 9000s, and 35s and of course Geoffs OCD sand and repaint his scuff! 😂😂🤣

seansheds

My shocks are en route and I'm picking up my lift and tires next week! With everyone's jeep needing TLC it looks like I'll be installing it myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dillard09

My shocks are en route and I'm picking up my lift and tires next week! With everyone's jeep needing TLC it looks like I'll be installing it myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No sir! We will put off mine to be able to get yours ready to wheel. Cause I know you want to get that thing dirty!

Top Bottom