BIG BEAR Run DATE TBD at this time MAY 13 2017

10abadilla/jk

Wow!!!! Great pictures. Was feeling bad about the road closure but seeing all the amazing pics and kind words helped out.

Few parting thoughts

Dillard09 (Jake) Thanks again your refreshing outlook speaks for itself. Little one sporting EVO swag priceless

M_Savage (Mike) You own me $2.98 and Lockup there is a wooden bridge ahead. All kidding aside sure glad I met you guys

Slavens (Billy) Truly amazing how much abuse a JK can take. TWICE!!!!! One would think a crime was committed the way you wheel.

Billy's Friend Your daughter saying mom was going to be mad classic. 2weekold jK rubicon :clap2: welcome to the club

BaddestCross (James) Sorry about the flat man you got on that job quick and we were off again

Fiend You made the 2nd obstacle on JohnBull look easy (Left buggy line)

seansheds (Sean)I bet your list of wants has doubled by now also thanks for giving a hand to all in need and spotting as well

10abadilla/JK Jake was correct you wheeled the heck out of that thing and a 4hr ride home :clap2:

SHHhWAY (Dave&wife) You and your wife can roll with us anytime, wish my wife had the same positive outlook rolling around topless with all the dust.
Also hearing your motorhome shelter offer to people you just met speaks volume to your integrity

HazMatJK (Dean) Good to see you again and sorry about dusting you guys out
please thank your son for helping out Spotting Holcomb straight up took the reins and ran with it even holding back tree branches

Raven13(Jason) The look on your wife face was priceless when you two were hopping over obstacles

Also...Drove home last night in limp mode pulled off the freeway and there was Jake and Mike without a second thought
You guys F-ING ROCK!!!!!!!!

HOW I REPAIR ABS SPEED SENSORS...HA ha ha
ALL XMASS TREE LIGHTS ARE OFF

View attachment 258706

View attachment 258707

ORE here I come. Like Jake said "She needs a spa day"
Thank you again Darren!

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

BaddestCross (James) Sorry about the flat man you got on that job quick and we were off again

You've got nothing to be sorry for, Darren! Stuff happens out there, we all know that and we just try and be prepared as we can to get off the trail safely. You did a great job leading the group and helping us "little guys" when we needed it. Unless you dug that hole in the road, you can't take the blame for that either... Bottom line, you got us out and home safely. You rock, brother!

I also want to thank Dean (HazMatJK) and the others who jumped in to help the tire change quicker and get us back on the trail.

Side note: I haven't had a chance to really check out the tire yet, but I think I may have just rolled a bead on that last rock garden before it went flat, so I may get a few more miles out of it. 👍

Once again, I had a great time and hope to get out there again with all you guys soon.

SHHHWAY

Agreed, Irene and I can say that this was the most fun wheeling we have ever done! Everything just added to the adventure for us. Riding home topless with trail doors was fun too even though it hit 32 degrees :) we were bundled up and actually stayed warm all the way. Thanks to everyone for all the support and we are anxiously awaiting the next trip! What a great group of people! !!

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

10abadilla/jk

Agreed, Irene and I can say that this was the most fun wheeling we have ever done! Everything just added to the adventure for us. Riding home topless with trail doors was fun too even though it hit 32 degrees :) we were bundled up and actually stayed warm all the way. Thanks to everyone for all the support and we are anxiously awaiting the next trip! What a great group of people! !!

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app
I have to agree with you shhhway. One of the funniest trips I've been on. can't wait until the next one

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JKRubiGirl

Wow!!!! Great pictures. Was feeling bad about the road closure but seeing all the amazing pics and kind words helped out.

Few parting thoughts

Dillard09 (Jake) Thanks again your refreshing outlook speaks for itself. Little one sporting EVO swag priceless

M_Savage (Mike) You own me $2.98 and Lockup there is a wooden bridge ahead. All kidding aside sure glad I met you guys

Slavens (Billy) Truly amazing how much abuse a JK can take. TWICE!!!!! One would think a crime was committed the way you wheel.

Billy's Friend Your daughter saying mom was going to be mad classic. 2weekold jK rubicon :clap2: welcome to the club

Fiend You made the 2nd obstacle on JohnBull look easy (Left buggy line)

seansheds (Sean)I bet your list of wants has doubled by now also thanks for giving a hand to all in need and spotting as well

10abadilla/JK Jake was correct you wheeled the heck out of that thing and a 4hr ride home :clap2:

SHHhWAY (Dave&wife) You and your wife can roll with us anytime, wish my wife had the same positive outlook rolling around topless with all the dust.
Also hearing your motorhome shelter offer to people you just met speaks volume to your integrity

HazMatJK (Dean) Good to see you again and sorry about dusting you guys out
please thank your son for helping out Spotting Holcomb straight up took the reins and ran with it even holding back tree branches

Raven13(Jason) The look on your wife face was priceless when you two were hopping over obstacles

Also...Drove home last night in limp mode pulled off the freeway and there was Jake and Mike without a second thought
You guys F-ING ROCK!!!!!!!!

HOW I REPAIR ABS SPEED SENSORS...HA ha ha
ALL XMASS TREE LIGHTS ARE OFF

View attachment 258706

View attachment 258707

ORE here I come. Like Jake said "She needs a spa day"
I probably had the same look of excitement on my face while Jason was flying a Cessna, escaping the up and down drafts to maintain altitude, hahaha. The adrenaline pumping feeling I got in anticipation of the turbulence, and the drops and slides of going over obstacles off road, keeps me wanting to take the road less travelled. I'm addicted, hahaha. Taking it back to about 2 weeks when Jason and I were introduced to John Bull for the first time, topless, riding behind Dave and Irene. We were covered in dust, hahaha. I loved it, but I definitely have to schedule a salon visit the day after topless dirt wheeling, hahaha. It's all about finding a new way of doing things. Great people, Good times!

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Thinking back on the run, was there a turn going down Holcomb a little before the gatekeeper that was off-camber, about 130°, and just about what felt like straight down? Not sure if it just came up on me too fast in the dark and I took a bad line or what, but over everything, that's where I almost lost my shit! I swear I throttled out of it to keep from flopping. 😂

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Thinking back on the run, was there a turn going down Holcomb a little before the gatekeeper that was off-camber, about 130°, and just about what felt like straight down? Not sure if it just came up on me too fast in the dark and I took a bad line or what, but over everything, that's where I almost lost my shit! I swear I throttled out of it to keep from flopping. [emoji23]

Yes....it's a weird feeling. Off camber, down hill that's a double whammy

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom