BIG BEAR Run DATE TBD at this time MAY 13 2017

fiend

Caught the Bug
Thanks to Crystaliner for heading this up and to dillard09 and everyone else who was spotting.

Had a fun day even though it felt like I was the weak link a couple of times. Once I reminded myself that a 2 door can't necessarily take the same path as a 4 door, I stopped following and started picking my own lines and things got much better from then on. [emoji41]

A great group of folks out there yesterday! Hope to wheel with y'all again soon!

Here's a few of you. IMG_2907.JPG IMG_2911.jpg IMG_2915.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Had such a great time yesterday and super glad I didn't pull out just before John Bull because of my heater core! Thank you everyone who provided water for me to continue filling my reservoir. I think by the time I got home I had put about 5 gallons through my jeep.

My co pilot took all the pictures so I will have to wait until I get them from him to post up.

10abadilla/jk

I Just want to say thank you to all of you yesterday for such a great run! Darren thank you for expanding the list and allowing me to roll with you guys. My family and I had a great time. Everyone did great! If given the opportunity I would wheel with each of you again. Great group. Thank you all again. Jake your rig is bad ass. I also wanted to say you were killin it out there as a spotter and stacking rocks. You helped out a ton! Thank you.
20170513_150130.jpg 20170513_150138_HDR.jpg 20170513_153451.jpg 20170513_164530.jpg 20170513_164535.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
Big thanks to Crystaliner/Darren for putting such an awesome run together. Great selection of trails and great group of people to run them with. [emoji482]

dillard09

I Just want to say thank you to all of you yesterday for such a great run! Darren thank you for expanding the list and allowing me to roll with you guys. My family and I had a great time. Everyone did great! If given the opportunity I would wheel with each of you again. Great group. Thank you all again. Jake your rig is bad ass. I also wanted to say you were killin it out there as a spotter and stacking rocks. You helped out a ton! Thank you.
View attachment 258591 View attachment 258592 View attachment 258593 View attachment 258594 View attachment 258595

Thank you! And you sir were wheeler of the day no doubt. 2 Dr, 35s, and no lockers and made it look easy! I look forward to hitting the trails with you again. Glad you made it home safely!

10abadilla/jk

Thank you! And you sir were wheeler of the day no doubt. 2 Dr, 35s, and no lockers and made it look easy! I look forward to hitting the trails with you again. Glad you made it home safely!
Thank you Jake. I really appreciate that. I think that shorter wheel base heled me out a lot. By the way your son was a trooper. He did great out there. I too look forward to hitting more trails with you. Thank you again.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Jake you get a new phone yet? I would like to say that the broken one is not entirely my fault.... if I did run over it.

I mean there are a lot of factors... Darren took us on the longest trail that ended in the dark, you left it in the fender, I didn't see it fall off. Hahah

dillard09

Jake you get a new phone yet? I would like to say that the broken one is not entirely my fault.... if I did run over it.

I mean there are a lot of factors... Darren took us on the longest trail that ended in the dark, you left it in the fender, I didn't see it fall off. Hahah

Not yet. Working off my old phone now. Trying to get it to work. Have to file a claim and then they will send me another one. Have to have it shipped to Texas because it won't be in till tuesday.
I know it is all my fault I was just messing with ya!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom