BIG BEAR Run DATE TBD at this time MAY 13 2017

Thanks to Crystaliner for heading this up and to dillard09 and everyone else who was spotting.

Had a fun day even though it felt like I was the weak link a couple of times. Once I reminded myself that a 2 door can't necessarily take the same path as a 4 door, I stopped following and started picking my own lines and things got much better from then on. [emoji41]

A great group of folks out there yesterday! Hope to wheel with y'all again soon!

Here's a few of you. IMG_2907.JPGIMG_2911.jpgIMG_2915.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Had such a great time yesterday and super glad I didn't pull out just before John Bull because of my heater core! Thank you everyone who provided water for me to continue filling my reservoir. I think by the time I got home I had put about 5 gallons through my jeep.

My co pilot took all the pictures so I will have to wait until I get them from him to post up.

I Just want to say thank you to all of you yesterday for such a great run! Darren thank you for expanding the list and allowing me to roll with you guys. My family and I had a great time. Everyone did great! If given the opportunity I would wheel with each of you again. Great group. Thank you all again. Jake your rig is bad ass. I also wanted to say you were killin it out there as a spotter and stacking rocks. You helped out a ton! Thank you.
20170513_150130.jpg20170513_150138_HDR.jpg20170513_153451.jpg20170513_164530.jpg20170513_164535.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Big thanks to Crystaliner/Darren for putting such an awesome run together. Great selection of trails and great group of people to run them with. [emoji482]

I Just want to say thank you to all of you yesterday for such a great run! Darren thank you for expanding the list and allowing me to roll with you guys. My family and I had a great time. Everyone did great! If given the opportunity I would wheel with each of you again. Great group. Thank you all again. Jake your rig is bad ass. I also wanted to say you were killin it out there as a spotter and stacking rocks. You helped out a ton! Thank you.
View attachment 258591View attachment 258592View attachment 258593View attachment 258594View attachment 258595

Thank you! And you sir were wheeler of the day no doubt. 2 Dr, 35s, and no lockers and made it look easy! I look forward to hitting the trails with you again. Glad you made it home safely!

Thank you! And you sir were wheeler of the day no doubt. 2 Dr, 35s, and no lockers and made it look easy! I look forward to hitting the trails with you again. Glad you made it home safely!
Thank you Jake. I really appreciate that. I think that shorter wheel base heled me out a lot. By the way your son was a trooper. He did great out there. I too look forward to hitting more trails with you. Thank you again.

Jake you get a new phone yet? I would like to say that the broken one is not entirely my fault.... if I did run over it.

I mean there are a lot of factors... Darren took us on the longest trail that ended in the dark, you left it in the fender, I didn't see it fall off. Hahah

Jake you get a new phone yet? I would like to say that the broken one is not entirely my fault.... if I did run over it.

I mean there are a lot of factors... Darren took us on the longest trail that ended in the dark, you left it in the fender, I didn't see it fall off. Hahah

Not yet. Working off my old phone now. Trying to get it to work. Have to file a claim and then they will send me another one. Have to have it shipped to Texas because it won't be in till tuesday.
I know it is all my fault I was just messing with ya!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom