BIG BEAR Run DATE TBD at this time MAY 13 2017

dillard09

Sorry I had to back out guys. My work schedule has changed. Wish I could ha e made it out with all of yall. It's been awhile since I have most of yall.
Well we are still planning on going out on the 7th if anyone wants to do both weekends. There is another thread for the 7th. Be safe guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Scratch that! Change of plans again. I'm back in!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Raven13

Hello!

Hi, I just joined the forum, I'd like to join the Big Bear run on the 13th if a spot is still available. Looking forward to meeting you guys, thanks.

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Hi, I just joined the forum, I'd like to join the Big Bear run on the 13th if a spot is still available. Looking forward to meeting you guys, thanks.

Sir...You have been added. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Left you a PM as well.

Welcome to WAL. If you haven't already start a post introduce yourself, and give a [emoji112].

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
if you guys don't mind another new guy joining this trip, it love to tag along. My daughter and I did John Bull last summer and loved it. Would like to get back up there and check out some more trails.

Crystaliner

if you guys don't mind another new guy joining this trip, it love to tag along. My daughter and I did John Bull last summer and loved it. Would like to get back up there and check out some more trails.

We would love to have you, new guy or not. This is a family friendly group. All we're looking for is people to have a good time and to give a hand if needed. Just looking to prevent "THAT GUY" from posting.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Please excuse the main post if It came off negative in anyway.

And sir...you have been added.

fiend

Caught the Bug
We would love to have you, new guy or not. This is a family friendly group. All we're looking for is people to have a good time and to give a hand if needed. Just looking to prevent "THAT GUY" from posting.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Please excuse the main post if It came off negative in anyway.

And sir...you have been added.

Cool. Thanks for the hospitality.

Crystaliner

If you can't figure my name out there is a problem...haha.

I was just listing the cool kids that sit in the back of the classroom.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thought it would be good to put real names next to screen names. Every run I go on, tend to end up for getting who attended.

IBSMSHN

Thanks again for the invite. So I have to work that weekend so I can't make this one but maybe I can catch the next one.... have fun and be safe out there but by the way my name is ROBB...

Top Bottom