BIG BEAR Run DATE TBD at this time MAY 13 2017

jesse3638

Hooked
I was just listing the cool kids that sit in the back of the classroom.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thought it would be good to put real names next to screen names. Every run I go on, tend to end up for getting who attended.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah I know how that is. I'll bring the "Hello My Name Is" name tags and we can all write our screen names on them..haha.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
View attachment 256655

Here's a trail map I had on my phone for reference.

Thanks....I've always just show up to a run and play follow the leader and never seem to pay attention of my surroundings.

So with this thread I wanted to make things easy if a couple members wanted to go at it alone and would like some sort of reference on these trails in BigBear.

Went on an amazing run a few years back. Bullfrog/Cakewalk loved that trail but couldn't for the life of me remember how to get there or the tail configuration. I know the basic area but after that....

Last edited:

HazMatJK

Darren I was on the Bullfrog/Cakewalk run. What came about your issue with the 'Hot Oil' and your Jeep not running?

I do remember Overlanders wheel flying off!

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crystaliner

Darren I was on the Bullfrog/Cakewalk run. What came about your issue with the 'Hot Oil' and your Jeep not running?

I do remember Overlanders wheel flying off!

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was shorted wires. The sway bar disconnect motor wires got crushed between the draglink and sway bar disconnect. So....a short was sent through the system and blew the fuel pump fuse.

When the motor was flipped/rotated. Motor wires weren't tucked away and just left hanging. Oops....

Once I got towed to the gas station a forum member walked up after everyone left, showed me what fuse I needed to replace.

Boom!!!!! She stared up. Adjusted the draglink to recenter the steering wheel.

I was able to drive the rig home.

BTW I bent the shit out of the Draglink. Bad driving skills attributed to that mess
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:

dillard09

It was shorted wires. The sway bar disconnect motor wires got crushed between the draglink and sway bar disconnect. So....a short was sent through the system and blew the fuel pump fuse.

When the motor was flipped/rotated. Motor wires weren't tucked away and just left hanging. Oops....

Once I got towed to the gas station a forum member walked up after everyone left, showed me what fuse I needed to replace.

Boom!!!!! She stared up. Adjusted the draglink to recenter the steering wheel.

I was able to drive home.

B.T.W. Slavens and Dillard09 were on the run as well.

Fuel pump fuse was blown, rite?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crystaliner

Epic.....I got towed past Overlanders three wheel rig. Cougar Buttes claimed some casualties that day.

Haven't seen IronHorse post in awhile but can't thank you enough for dragging my ass off that mound of dirt.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
Top Bottom