Big Ben's Big Mojave

Finally got this EVO Alumilite Bumper installed, bit tricky being I didn't have access to instructions but EVO sent over some pics and a few steps to help out. Went with the Hoop, KC LED fog lights, KC FLEX array 10", been waiting for the Flex era 4 to go on each side of the light bar, for about 6 weeks and they are saying 8 more to go but it's all good. Them the Warn EVO 10s. Really liking the look
Looks good. Don't know if I can afford that one

Looks good. Don't know if I can afford that one
Thank you, ya it was pricy, price has definitely gone up to since I ordered in April but for me the weight was important as I wasnt planning on lifting, but I am now. Regardless I'm happy with my decision as I like the fog light option too. If I didn't get this, the quarter pounder was next in line

Thank you, ya it was pricy, price has definitely gone up to since I ordered in April but for me the weight was important as I wasnt planning on lifting, but I am now. Regardless I'm happy with my decision as I like the fog light option too. If I didn't get this, the quarter pounder was next in line
I will get either the quarter pounder or get another LOD but with the lower winch plate

Finny got my air compressor installed yesterday, ACM mount was super easy and a great fit, ran a connection to behind the front bumper and repurposed an existing hole in the bed for a rear connection. Steel braided line the whole way.

Attachments

• IMG_20210619_120534.jpg
    IMG_20210619_120534.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20210619_120531.jpg
    IMG_20210619_120531.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20210619_120550.jpg
    IMG_20210619_120550.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 21
Finny got my air compressor installed yesterday, ACM mount was super easy and a great fit, ran a connection to behind the front bumper and repurposed an existing hole in the bed for a rear connection. Steel braided line the whole way.
Outstanding! Love how you made it so that you can access air with ease from the front or rear!! (y)

I just went to price the ARE, they told me that if I ordered it today the delivery eta was the end of October
That's pretty similar to what I was told, about 4 months. Need to check in on mine as I'm expecting end of August. I guess it's good it hasn't gotten worse

That's pretty similar to what I was told, about 4 months. Need to check in on mine as I'm expecting end of August. I guess it's good it hasn't gotten worse
Yeah. Like I said before the main problem is a driver shortage. There has been a shortage for years now but it got worse last year and it's only being talked about now

After you get your cap I'm going to make a trip out to see it in person, I'm having a hard time deciding on if I want it or a bed rack

I'll be sure to post up pics when I get it, your welcome to swing by anytime. They are expensive so it's def a big commitment

These showed up today out of the blue, as I referenced in another thread I was told about a month ago it would be another 8-12 weeks so I'll take it. Super excited to get them mounted up. Still deciding if I want to hard wire the amber back light to another light source or dedicate a switch for it

Attachments

• IMG_20210715_163857.jpg
    IMG_20210715_163857.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 3
These showed up today out of the blue, as I referenced in another thread I was told about a month ago it would be another 8-12 weeks so I'll take it. Super excited to get them mounted up. Still deciding if I want to hard wire the amber back light to another light source or dedicate a switch for it
Damn!! I so want a set. Guess I’ll just have to get ready to wait 😞

Finally got these mounted up, really like em, have KC covers and amber covers as well. Decided to wire Amber backlight to a switch for now, being I had an open slot. Camper shell should be in the last week of August too, so getting closer there

Attachments

• IMG_20210716_075655.jpg
    IMG_20210716_075655.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20210716_075707.jpg
    IMG_20210716_075707.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 17
That bumper is starting to grow on me. With seeing it on yours and the pictures of it on Mel's that he and Eddie had posted

Top Bottom