Bl17z90 build

bl17z90

I havn't asked about the gussets but when i ordered the sliders they told me they were backordered.

Moochie didnt you run 35's on stock wheels? What spacer did you run for the spare?

Moochie

I havn't asked about the gussets but when i ordered the sliders they told me they were backordered.

Moochie didnt you run 35's on stock wheels? What spacer did you run for the spare?

I didn't use a spacer, I used an adapter bracket that moved the spare out and raised it up. I think it was made by TeraFlex. This was necessary because at that time I still had my stock bumper on.

bl17z90

I didn't use a spacer, I used an adapter bracket that moved the spare out and raised it up. I think it was made by TeraFlex. This was necessary because at that time I still had my stock bumper on.

Thats what I meant. I am keeping my stock bumper on for now too.....maybe, really tempted to take it off and see how it looks. :thinking:

bl17z90

Evo gussets came i n today. You can't appreciatr how beefy these things are until you actually hold them.

Synergy rear spacer will be here tomorrow. Its literally sitting at a fed ex facility here in Pasadena but its not supposed to be delivered until tomorrow....wtf quadratec, go back to ups it was one day shipping when they used ups now that they have seitched to fed ex shipping time is about 4 days. I check in to see why and it turns out they leave quadratecs building in PA and goto West Virginia and then come here to Maryland.....:thinking:

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
they leave quadratecs building in PA and goto West Virginia and then come here to Maryland.....:thinking:

lol thats a little ass backwards. i know for me when i dont feel like driving the 10 mins down the road to them UPS still ships to me. i wonder why it is fedex......

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Evo gussets came i n today. You can't appreciatr how beefy these things are until you actually hold them.

Synergy rear spacer will be here tomorrow. Its literally sitting at a fed ex facility here in Pasadena but its not supposed to be delivered until tomorrow....wtf quadratec, go back to ups it was one day shipping when they used ups now that they have seitched to fed ex shipping time is about 4 days. I check in to see why and it turns out they leave quadratecs building in PA and goto West Virginia and then come here to Maryland.....:thinking:

thats my favorite part about fedex, same thing happens for me and im only about 45 min away from quadratech, id pick up but my work schedule makes it hard for that to happen usually.

bl17z90

Synergy spare tire spacer is on and plastic rear bumper is removed....now i need some evo d ring mounts.

bl17z90

Today i noticed a bounce in my spare when i went over a bump....could it be that the spare needs some suppor on the bottom?

bl17z90

Today i noticed a bounce in my spare when i went over a bump....could it be that the spare needs some suppor on the bottom?

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

You might take a look at the tire carrier and see if it has any cracks and check all the bolts. Support on bottom wouldn't hurt either.

Your Jeep is coming along nicely!

sean.m.adams33

I haven't run one personally but I see them on jeeps all the time. It looks like it will get the job done for you. But if you're gonna change it down the line I would hold out for one you really love. Nothing worse then getting something just cause its there.

bl17z90

So a couple of my buddies who are pretty big into fabrication and jeep work in general both think that even witht he little bit of bounce that the spare is doing that it'll be just fine. So I'll stick with the stock carrier a for a little bit.

Update: Just got an email from Offroad Evolution and they said that my sliders should be shipped out the first weekend in July :D

bl17z90

Came home to these little gems at the side door.

Held them up to the frame and they don't seem to fit perfectly flush. Any ideas? :thinking:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374865031.883117.jpg

Top Bottom