Black Friday 2018

JKbrick

Yep. Just like that. Perception becomes reality. Any negative thoughts that come your way, just remember that it's somebody else's fault. :beer:

And since we're still in this lovely Black Friday thread, Fuck Northridge.

Think of all the cash that will roll in on your new found shirt sales!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Yep. Just like that. Perception becomes reality. Any negative thoughts that come your way, just remember that it's somebody else's fault. :beer:

And since we're still in this lovely Black Friday thread, Fuck Northridge.

I’m going to hire Alexandria Ocasio Cortez to be my customer service representative. That way when someone wants to bitch about what I say on forums, they can deal with that.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Figured this was a good place to follow up. I ordered a PS Brawler Lite bumper from Exodus on Monday. It showed up today...just two days later. The box was in great shape, the hardware is all there, all is right in the world! Thanks again Bubba!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Figured this was a good place to follow up. I ordered a PS Brawler Lite bumper from Exodus on Monday. It showed up today...just two days later. The box was in great shape, the hardware is all there, all is right in the world! Thanks again Bubba!!

Lol, awesome man! Thanks for supporting us and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I got a package today. Thought it was your hardware. Guess you didn’t order from those other guys.

Top Bottom