Black Friday 2018

devonn216

Mel had posted on Instagram they were doing 10% off but the code didn’t work. At least not for me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m pretty sure his post said discounts on coilovers, half doors, and hinged tire carriers. I tried the code on the tire carriers and coilovers in my cart and it worked. Unfortunately, I couldn’t convince myself to pull the trigger though.

devonn216

Its kinda unfortunate that I had to look through several pages of arguing back and forth to answer some questions that actually concerned directly with Black Friday deals.

jdofmemi

I had to spend my Black Friday Jeep funds on a damn refrigerator, since mine quit working Thanksgiving night.
😭😭😭😭😭

Bear_JT

Hooked
I had to spend my Black Friday Jeep funds on a damn refrigerator, since mine quit working Thanksgiving night.
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

That sucks, but a new refrigerator is always nice, keeps your food fresh and safe to eat, and always gives you a cold beer with no lip so long as you keep it stocked. [emoji1360]

rubiDave

😭😭😭😭😭
Refrigerators are important too. [emoji481] .

I'm still recovering from my dog's trip to the doggie dentist... 16 teeth pulled. At least his breath is sweet now.

WJCO

Meme King
What time of day does this money stuffing occur? You know just curious.

I've found that it's only a matter of deep perception, however anyone can experience it. It can easily occur after beer 4 or so. You just channel your mind to believe that you have no worries and that everybody owes you something. You suddenly become a monetary king and the cash just mentality flows in and responsibilities fade away. You are a god and can buy anything. The only hurdle is that several hours later, the perception fades away, so you must start drinking again to keep the perception alive. It's really easy.

Exodus 4x4

I've found that it's only a matter of deep perception, however anyone can experience it. It can easily occur after beer 4 or so. You just channel your mind to believe that you have no worries and that everybody owes you something. You suddenly become a monetary king and the cash just mentality flows in and responsibilities fade away. You are a god and can buy anything. The only hurdle is that several hours later, the perception fades away, so you must start drinking again to keep the perception alive. It's really easy.

Bourbon #3

Top Bottom