Black Friday 2018

Bear_JT

Hooked
Having spent the day at the fucking malls and then coming home to read this retarded thread, I'll gladly open the goddam jar if you tell me where it is.......

Hold off on opening the jar! I just ordered a bumper from Bubba the other day and I at least want to get it installed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Most days I wish we get hit with the Black Plague or some other world war Z type shit. We could use a flush and reset.
I fully blame social media. Since the advent of it people never before told others how to conduct themselves or run a business.

Now everyone tells everyone else how to live their lives. Fuuuuck off with that shit already.

IMG_0876.JPG

JKbrick

I find it fairly amusing that the guy that doesn't own a successful company is telling the guy that does own one how it should be run. That's kinda fucked up.

I've spent money at both but I will continue to spend money only at one. Thanks for the great service Bubba. :thumb:

Most people that don’t own a business don’t know what it’s like. I mean it’s so awesome to have your mailbox stuffed with money every single day, I love it

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I have never ordered from you. I don't see how that is relevant. I think it's you that seems to be missing the point. Other users can form whatever opinion they want. You're on a business account promoting yourself, and doing so by making claims you can't back up. Hold yourself to a higher standard as a business owner. Promote your business without bringing another one into it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just a thought, but maybe you could show the forum and supporting vendors a little respect? It’s the supporting vendors and owners that make this place possible, for you to use and be a part of - free of charge. I don’t understand why you would think it’s ok, as a guest, to act the way you are. If you want to buy stuff from non-supporting vendors, then that’s your prerogative, but have a little class and keep it to yourself. Personally, I don’t buy a lot of stuff, but when I do need something I always look to support the forum and the vendors associated with it. Again, just a thought.....

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Just a thought, but maybe you could show the forum and supporting vendors a little respect? It’s the supporting vendors and owners that make this place possible, for you to use and be a part of - free of charge. I don’t understand why you would think it’s ok, as a guest, to act the way you are. If you want to buy stuff from non-supporting vendors, then that’s your prerogative, but have a little class and keep it to yourself. Personally, I don’t buy a lot of stuff, but when I do need something I always look to support the forum and the vendors associated with it. Again, just a thought.....
Well said. What a crazy read tonight.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Seahawkfan

Hooked

Taking no sides but dude grow a set..:naw: The famous " free of charge" I believe we are members not guests. I could be wrong.
33.PNG

longarmwj

Taking no sides but dude grow a set..:naw: The famous " free of charge" I believe we are members not guests. I could be wrong.
View attachment 315042

We’re guests of Eddies on this forum. He doesn’t HAVE to let anybody join and be active here, but he chooses to allow good people to be active members here because he knows the value in community. Some forums charge yearly dues. Eddie doesn’t. Some forums make you pay to be exclusive to certain sections. Eddie doesn’t. Some forums make you pay to get certain perks and such. Eddie doesn’t. So yes, we are guests of his forum, free of charge.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
View attachment 315042

Again, you have missed the point. We are mere guests at the owners internet home. Be a respectful and contributing to the forum and your presence is welcomed by the community. Unfortunately, anytime you have guests over, someone manages to piss on the toilet seat. Thanks for that!

J

JKDream

I don't think I was disrespectful to anyone here.
I called out Exodus because I saw something unethical and expressed my opinion on it
That is the purpose of a forum, to express opinions.
Let me ask you, if I made the same argument but with a non-supporting vendor, would your opinion change?
If Smittybilt came here on here telling customers to buy their products over Warns because their customer service sucked, and stopped there, what would you do?

Jsouder53

Hooked
I don't think I was disrespectful to anyone here.
I called out Exodus because I saw something unethical and expressed my opinion on it
That is the purpose of a forum, to express opinions.
Let me ask you, if I made the same argument but with a non-supporting vendor, would your opinion change?
If Smittybilt came here on here telling customers to buy their products over Warns because their customer service sucked, and stopped there, what would you do?

You really think your opinion matters to Bubba, it’s kinda like those idiots on YouTube trying to tell Eddie his music sucks or is too loud...

Top Bottom