Bob-O, jeek, rtguy1 & Cjacks95 Big Bear Troll Fest

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm, sounds to me like that is what he is saying. The problem is, as I see it, if you hang around haters you soon to start to hate too.

Imagine that, you've seen this before too? Say it isn't so :crazyeyes:

BTW - here are some of my favorite quotes from all the "nice" guys you when wheeling with...

Hey I got something for YOU to read......F-U-C-K Y-O-U!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Im not mentally insane, I just did this for the hell of it to see how many retards would have eddies back just as if you all were his servants or something with your pathetic lives. I dont give a fuck what anyone says about me or about my rig.
And if you wanna talk shit face to face, fuckin bring it, you pussies

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rtguy1 said:
And no I didn't go out drinking like all you fucks would like to think. Just remembered to come back to this thread and then i see all these lame ass comments from ass kissers who have nothing to do with the original thread and figured someone's gotta say it. Believe me, I'm not the only member here that is sick of a lot of the lame shit around here, but I'm the only one willing to speak up. I don't need a bunch of girls backing me up like some of you do, I'll stand alone you fucks. None of you bitches scare me one bit if that's what you think you are doing. I don't give a flying fuck about any of you. If you fucks wanna call me out then what up? I don't give a fuck. I ain't no OC bitch. Win or lose you bet your gay fucking ass I will be there.

jeepnewb39 said:
Yes im back! Just to sayhi since you guys missed me so much that you just keep bring my thread up that's nice,

Eddie fuck you dude yeah I don't have a mortgage to pay or food to buy and I do live with my parents but look dumb ass I'm 19 with an internship

Yeah fuck you and your bitches Eddie everyone kisses ass to you but me,

Haha yeah I might no know what sacrificing shit well then maybe because I'm 19

I am spoiled and I'm sure I have better driving skills then most of you bitches

Sharkey go buy your self a jeep before you start talking shit

Who else is talking shit?

If you are then go fuck your self you guys are low life that the best part of your day is when you talk shit over the internet , why you guys stalking my jkf profile

Haha fucken tools

Yup, all quality people that have nothing but nice things to say. ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie just wondering if you are gonna ban all these nice people that ran John Bull with us, And because now they are friends with us?

It sure looks like it since you are getting upset about the pictures of Bob-o's and rtguy'a jeeps?

"nice" is relative and not an adjective that I would apply to you or any of your friends. I will now give you what you want and ban this account of your as well. Please do not come back. Thank you.

Cjacks95, it would seem that you want to play as well but lack the balls to do anything more than post up pics from your recent run with your good friends. So that it's clear, nobody asked you to be here and nobody will miss you when you leave and based on your actions, I will say that your presence here is no longer welcome. Of course, you can be a man and just walk away or, if you really want to be banned like your other friends, I think you know what you need to do.

Cjacks95

Banned
"nice" is relative and not an adjective that I would apply to you or any of your friends. I will now give you what you want and ban this account of your as well. Please do not come back. Thank you.

Cjacks95, it would seem that you want to play as well but lack the balls to do anything more than post up pics from your recent run with your good friends. So that it's clear, nobody asked you to be here and nobody will miss you when you leave and based on your actions, I will say that your presence here is no longer welcome. Of course, you can be a man and just walk away or, if you really want to be banned like your other friends, I think you know what you need to do.

i didnt realize posting pics of us wheeling on an event that was on the forum was illegal and worth being banned for.
im guessing its fair to ban me for posting pics?
so you were fine with the run until matt bob-o and edgar went?

Moochie

i didnt realize posting pics of us wheeling on an event that was on the forum was illegal and worth being banned for.

After reading all the info about these guys on the BB run thread you still wheeled with them and thought - hmmm, let's post up their photos?

Cjacks95

Banned
After reading all the info about these guys on the BB run thread you still wheeled with them and thought - hmmm, let's post up their photos?

they told me they were banned but hey are still offroaders and i didnt really care and you are wrong because the is the 1st time i READ anything on the forum about they still havent even looked at the posts where threads just saw quotes

Moochie

they told me they were banned but hey are still offroaders and i didnt really care and you are wrong because the is the 1st time i READ anything on the forum about they still havent even looked at the posts where threads just saw quotes

You should care about who you wheel with.

Tigrcky

:thinking: hmmm well you see they were nice and introduced themselves to me and respected me even tho they didnt know me....

of course they were nice, doesnt make much sense to be a total :asshat: to the guys you are going out with before you go out with them, if they were and broke down then you would be more inclined to leave them there...

Cjacks95

Banned
of course they were nice, doesnt make much sense to be a total :asshat: to the guys you are going out with before you go out with them, if they were and broke down then you would be more inclined to leave them there...

nah im not getting 11mpg and a 1.5hr drive to not wheel hahahahaahaha

You posted pics AFTER you knew they were banned. In other words you tracked dirt into another man's house, (this is Eddie's house in case you havent read that like 50 times this week), and straight up disrespected him by doing so, what did you think his reaction was going to be?:screwy:

We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..

Cjacks95

Banned
You posted pics AFTER you knew they were banned. In other words you tracked dirt into another man's house, (this is Eddie's house in case you havent read that like 50 times this week), and straight up disrespected him by doing so, what did you think his reaction was going to be?:screwy:

i thought his reaction would be drum roll please!!!! looks like fun! or hope you guys had fun! see that would have made sense to me but i guess im an :asshat: so why does my opinion matter right??

JAGS

Hooked
:thinking: hmmm well you see they were nice and introduced themselves to me and respected me even tho they didnt know me....

So never mind how they talk to others? Fellow Wayalifers? The owner of THIS forum? If you don't know the long history and the lies these guys tell, you must live under a rock.

Then you post pics and play the I didn't know card? Really? Come on. We're trying to clean up the house, so keep ur garbage out!

- Jason

Cjacks95

Banned
So never mind how they talk to others? Fellow Wayalifers? The owner of THIS forum? If you don't know the long history and the lies these guys tell, you must live under a rock.

Then you post pics and play the I didn't know card? Really? Come on. We're trying to clean up the house, so keep ur garbage out!

- Jason

well you see like i said ^^ i never heard what they said on this forum or even read it til about 20 minutes ago... sooooooooo i love how you guys gang up on people too good work :thumb::thumb::thumb: bet your moms are proud im still an :asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat:

i thought his reaction would be drum roll please!!!! looks like fun! or hope you guys had fun! see that would have made sense to me but i guess im an :asshat: so why does my opinion matter right??

Is this guy for real?? Pack your bags, we're goin' on a guilt trip!!

Cjacks95

Banned
Is this guy for real?? Pack your bags, we're goin' on a guilt trip!!

well i said it didnt i??? well clearly i meant it... i love how you pick on people on the internet but in person you wouldnt say shit either!!!!!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
well you see like i said ^^ i never heard what they said on this forum or even read it til about 20 minutes ago... sooooooooo i love how you guys gang up on people too good work :thumb::thumb::thumb: bet your moms are proud im still an :asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat:

I call BS. Before your pics were moved here, you posted them up in the Big Bear thread AFTER words were already being exchanged about other pics of Bob-O and company in that very thread. No way you posted without reading the thread first, or without looking at the thread after you posted. Sorry man, sell crazy somewhere else. We aren't buying it here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Like I already said before, your presence here is no longer welcome. If it'll make you feel like a man to get banned like your buddies bob and jeek, you know what you need to do.

well i said it didnt i??? well clearly i meant it... i love how you pick on people on the internet but in person you wouldnt say shit either!!!!!

Little boy, you dont know me in person and never will. I dont hang with idiots.

Top Bottom