breathing new life into my JK

Recurve

Clever Idea ;) How did you attach the third strap in the rear by the gate?
Yeah wonder where I got that idea from? Lol
Well here's the embarrassing thing, my 33 is small in the back.
Looks nothin as good as your slab with 37.
It's so small that I can still see out my back window fine, but the poison spyder strap is a little big for it.
I'm still debating how I'm going to attach it to the gate. How did you do yours?

Last edited:
I am still using a temp solution which works really well, once I change my exhaust and I can get under there I will add a footmans loop with a steel backing plate to spread the load. But for now I took a large wrench and just put it in the opening LOL!

2015-02-02 18.35.59.jpg

Recurve

I am still using a temp solution which works really well, once I change my exhaust and I can get under there I will add a footmans loop with a steel backing plate to spread the load. But for now I took a large wrench and just put it in the opening LOL!

View attachment 122402
Lol what's funny is I thought about sticking something down there just to put tension on it to hold everything down.
Looks like that works fine for now haha.

Recurve

Okay , where do I start? It's been awhile.
I left off in winter time. I pulled the trigger on a superchips traildash, with the dash pod. Tunes are great, an I love all the cool features it has , plus the ability to lock my lockers from it as well.
Also picked up a cobra 29 an mounted above the windshield frame using a rugged ridge mount.. It kinda wiggles around but it gets the job done till I get a decent cage.
I will get better pics tomorrow how they look in my jeep.
What I have been doing recently , well long story short I got pulled over on a dirt road by DCNR an I need to get a inspection sticker lol an my 33s have no tread life left.
So I had to hurry up an find wheels to fit my used 37s ..... yes that's right 37s! Finnaly lol.

So it begins , I cut down my rubi rails 4 1/2 inches
image.jpg
Then grind as much rust off of them as I could an repainted
image.jpg
Also cut my rear pinch seems, an picked up some synergy 1.75 spacers for clearance. I know the rear tires were touching my sway links beforr the spacers
image.jpg
well here she is with 37s !
image.jpg
Also a big thank you to Brahman for his mod for a spare! It fits perfect!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Recurve

image.jpg
Finnaly got my slabs in!!!
thanks to WAYALIFE for the video with Mel on "how to install trail graps on beadlocks"

I want beadlocks for everything , was such s simple process... Just tedious torquing down all the fasteners.
image.jpg

Here's what they look like on the Red stag!
image.jpg

I got the 5th wheel too just haven't gotten around to changing that one for my spare.
image.jpg

Top Bottom