BRILL EVO'ed Up

BDP849

You mean like these? View attachment 136904
I need to find them too!!!! This was just from the little snow we got a couple days ago. Pisses me off!!! If you find some, let me know!

That's what I am fearful of. That's you spare correct, that thing isn't even in the snow.
I am going to a nut and bolt supplier in the morning to get some ordered.

JKRicky

Looks great!! I just got my slabs about two weeks ago and mine also came with black bolts. I was also confused and contacted Northridge (whom I ordered the wheels from) who also didn't know they came with black bolts now. They made some calls and told me that they are now using black bolts. They were cool about it though and shipped me another set of the stainless bolts. Glad I did now that I saw that rust!

That's what I am fearful of. That's you spare correct, that thing isn't even in the snow.
I am going to a nut and bolt supplier in the morning to get some ordered.

Yep. Spare.... I haven't mounted the others up yet. I'm going to order some too before I mount them up so I don't have this problem with the other 4.

TINMAN367

Tumbleweed

I'm glad I'm not the one bringing an old thread back to life!!! :blush:

I'm a little surprised that the tire carrier didn't require corner armor.

Your build looks good.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I'm glad I'm not the one bringing an old thread back to life!!! :blush:

I'm a little surprised that the tire carrier didn't require corner armor.

Your build looks good.

The Genright and Poison Spyder tire carrier rely on the interior bracing behind the sheet metal to hold the weight. In fact, I'm not sure of any other tire carrier besides Evo that does require corner armor for their tire carrier. :hmm:

Top Bottom