BRONCO CANYON Consolation Fun Run

A.J.

Looks like a great plan B. Kinda makes me wish I'd stayed and played. I would have liked to see Moby in person and meet Eddie and Cindy. Maybe next year! Very happy Ed got to get on the trail finally. Hope the fishing was good on your way home as well.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Astroman

Had a fantastic time on this run!

Thanks Eddie and Cindy for hosting on such short notice. With the cancellation of Sierra Trek, our Jeeping itinerary had a gaping hole......until you guys came through and saved us. Besides the great wheeling, the petroglyph stop and the running dialog of Nevada pioneer history ....... and of course great company, we could not have asked for a better day on the trail.

Cheers!

-jim

:thumb:

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Looks like a great last minute run. Definitely a little hot for that trail though.
Good to hear that all was not lost for those that traveled so far for some great wheeling.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like a great trip! Thanks for sharing. Ed, the JK6 is looking as good as I remember it back in January. Glad you all got to make the best out of an unfortunate situation. Also great to see Moby out playing. Jim, rig is looking excellent as well. Hope to get some time in the next few weeks to play as well.

RockingK

ROCK Stars

This community is led by two folks that talk the talk and rock the rocks:rock: well done guys and prayers go out to those affected by the tragic accident at Fordyce!

Brute

Hooked
A big mahalo nui to Eddie & Cindy for putting this together at the last minute...I very much appreciated it. Looking forward to the next trail run hopefully in the not so distant future...you guys are good people! A hui hou...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome pictures! I loved that trail when we ran it a few years back! It does look a little different without the Land Rover in the water.

LOL!! I was really surprised to see it gone. That thing was in deep! :crazyeyes:

Awesome pics! The trail looks so different then when I last went through. Thanks for sharing!

2 winters ago, the trail changed a lot but last winter did it in even more. The whole brushy section before the bigger rocks is a bit more challenging to push through now for sure.

What? No stank water to drive through? Weak!

Looks like a fun day! Wish I could have made it.

LOL!! It's August. There was some but not as much as when you ran the trail with us. More mossy green than stank black goo :icon_crazy:

Wish you could have joined us.

Looks like a fun trip.

It was far from running Fordyce but I think everyone had a good time :)

Looks like a great last minute run.. Cool that Ed got some help & wheeling time when things weren’t going his way.

It really was and had a good time with everyone :)

Great pictures. Looks like a great time

Thanks! Always a good time when you can hit the trail with friends :)

Nice consolation!

Better than going home without ever hitting the dirt :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great little run to get out on, and to end up in Virginia City with all of it's history is a nice bonus.

Not quite the level of wheeling of Fordyce, but considering what happened, you all got to make the best of the situation.

LOL!! No, not quite Fordyce but for being such late notice and that we had some work to do that morning, it was the best we could do in a pinch. Still, I think everyone had a good time :)

Eddie, good on you & Cindy for coming to the rescue and salvaging their trip. Nice shots from the trail run.

It was nice that we were actually around and available to help out but more than anything, we had a good time :)

Thanks. It looked like all had a great time. My JK will be ready soon for anything.

Awesome! Maybe we can get you to join us out on the trail sometime soon. :cool:

Looks like a great time!

When you're with friends out on the trail, it's always a great time :)

Looked like a fun day. That’s where you were going.

LOL!! Yeah, I was hoping you could join us but figured you wouldn't be able to.

very awesome of you and Cindy to make it a fun time for all.

Looks like a fun trail!

Just glad that we could help :)

Very nice pictures[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Thank you :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is a fun trail and Virginia City is really cool. Looks like a great time!

I think that's one of the things we love most about Bronco Canyon - that when you're done, you can end up in Virginia City and have a cold one :beer:

Nice pics and it looks like a fun area..

Thanks and yes, it's a fun area for sure :)

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for such a great day! Christie, Cleo (fur kid) and I had an amazing time exploring with new friends.

Cindy makes Beast look good! :rock:

:beer:

Oops, sorry for mispelling Christie's name :blush:

It was a real pleasure to meet the two of you and we're glad that you had a good time. Hope you have a fun and safe trip back to MD. :cool:

Great pictures. Looks like an awesome trip. 😃

Thanks Ray, it was a good time for sure.

Looks like a great plan B. Kinda makes me wish I'd stayed and played. I would have liked to see Moby in person and meet Eddie and Cindy. Maybe next year! Very happy Ed got to get on the trail finally. Hope the fishing was good on your way home as well.

I'm sorry that we missed you on this run but hope that we'll be able to hit a trail together in the near future. Hope you had a great time on the Rubicon.

Had a fantastic time on this run!

Thanks Eddie and Cindy for hosting on such short notice. With the cancellation of Sierra Trek, our Jeeping itinerary had a gaping hole......until you guys came through and saved us. Besides the great wheeling, the petroglyph stop and the running dialog of Nevada pioneer history ....... and of course great company, we could not have asked for a better day on the trail.

Cheers!

-jim

:thumb:

It was great to wheel with you and Ben. Cindy and I had a great time with both of you and we're glad to hear you had a good time. :yup:

Looks like a great last minute run. Definitely a little hot for that trail though.
Good to hear that all was not lost for those that traveled so far for some great wheeling.

It was crazy hot out but still a lot of fun. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a great trip! Thanks for sharing. Ed, the JK6 is looking as good as I remember it back in January. Glad you all got to make the best out of an unfortunate situation. Also great to see Moby out playing. Jim, rig is looking excellent as well. Hope to get some time in the next few weeks to play as well.

It's been a while since we've last seen you and your family. It'd be nice if we can hit a trail again sometime in the future. :cool:

Petroglyphs and big rocks, can’t beat that! Looks like a great time.

LOL!! It is a perfect combination for sure. :cool:

This community is led by two folks that talk the talk and rock the rocks:rock: well done guys and prayers go out to those affected by the tragic accident at Fordyce!

LOL!! We're just glad that we could get out and wheel with some great people :)

A big mahalo nui to Eddie & Cindy for putting this together at the last minute...I very much appreciated it. Looking forward to the next trail run hopefully in the not so distant future...you guys are good people! A hui hou...

It was our pleasure and we had a great time. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy yourself some too. Hope to do more of the same in the near future.

Looks like a great time and as always, awesome pictures documenting all of the fun. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, we're glad you enjoyed the highlights :)

Discount Tire

Eddie, thanks for the outstanding trail photos. Love all the amazing flex shots. Looks like you ll had a blast. Good to see Brute in action as well.

I happen to love seeing Indian Pictographs also. We have some amazing sites in AZ as well. I was at one last winter that had some of the tallest Pictographs I have ever seen. This guy let me take a photo with him so you can get a perspective of the size. It was one of thousands in this canyon.

IMG_4303.jpg

Keep up the good work. Love seeing your Adventures

It's been a while since we've last seen you and your family. It'd be nice if we can hit a trail again sometime in the future. :cool:

LOL!! It is a perfect combination for sure. :cool:

LOL!! We're just glad that we could get out and wheel with some great people :)

It was our pleasure and we had a great time. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy yourself some too. Hope to do more of the same in the near future.

Thank you, we're glad you enjoyed the highlights :)

It’s been a crazy few months for us with my wife graduating and trying to figure out a new place to live. Looks like things are settling and we’ll be staying in Utah for at least another year. Looking forward to getting out more and spending a bit more time on here as well. We’d love to put something together with you guys perhaps in the coming months. Are you guys on fire as bad as we are?

DMF

This class of JK's are on a level of their own. Wow, nice rigs! And awesome pics!

Trail JK

So awesome that you guys were able to put this together and looks like a great day on the trail.

Sad news about the fatality.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom