Bronco Canyon Monday Fun Day Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a fun day! Thanks for posting up the great pics! :thumb:

We'll have to get you and Steph out on this trail. I think you guy would like it a lot :yup:

Yeah, I kept thinking I DID NOT want to pull line in that mess. At least it didn't smell bad. :crazyeyes:

LOL!! We stopped by a car wash just to try and get as much of that crap off as possible. This morning, I walked into my garage and could still smell it :icon_crazy:

Looks like a great day! We saw you driving north on 580 in the am and were wondering where you were headed - now we know! Great pics!

LOL!! We've been talking and want to do this as a group run soon. I hope you'll be able to join us.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
The pics look sweet I know that was a good trip especially when you (Eddie) saw those 40's disappear I can't imagine being on 40's and having them disappear like that. Looks like an awesome day thanks for sharing the pics.:thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Looks like a great trip. Mud pit and half doors looks like fun. :icon_crazy:

Thanks for posting up the pics Wayolife and MTG. Certainly beat my crappy ass Monday. :yup::thumb:

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks like a lot of fun. My Monday was not nearly that good. Mine entailed writing a hefty settlement check to my ex..:mad:. But at least thats taken care of. Hopefully I'll get to do some more wheeling soon.

Top Bottom