Browns Camp-PNW! April 11th

Tree Frog

Man I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. :wings:

I am still going to come up on Fri. and go over and play around a bit and check the place out.

Its going to be hard to do much wheeling with these awesome jeeps you guys are running.
All I am going to want to do is check them out. Promise I wont drool too much on your rides.

ClarksAdventures

Man I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. :wings:

I am still going to come up on Fri. and go over and play around a bit and check the place out.

Its going to be hard to do much wheeling with these awesome jeeps you guys are running.
All I am going to want to do is check them out. Promise I wont drool too much on your rides.

You can drool. But looks like you have a pretty nice rig yourself.

Personally I like seeing how everybody is set up just a bit differently and looking for way to improve my own setup. Learn something new every time.

seakin

Saturday

Hey Clarks Adventures, Thanks for steering me over to this thread.
I'd like to join you guys for Saturday if you got room.

SASI4BT

Hey Gavin, thanks for putting another run together! I'm in for Saturday! And a maybe for Sunday. Super excited!

ClarksAdventures

Hey Clarks Adventures, Thanks for steering me over to this thread.
I'd like to join you guys for Saturday if you got room.

We have plenty of room! Glad to add you to the list. Do you know where the shell station is on hwy 6?

Also. Do you have an Oregon/Washington OHV pass yet? If not, we will get you one on Saturday. It's $10 and good for 2 years

seakin

We have plenty of room! Glad to add you to the list. Do you know where the shell station is on hwy 6?

Also. Do you have an Oregon/Washington OHV pass yet? If not, we will get you one on Saturday. It's $10 and good for 2 years

Yep, I know where the shell station is at.
I don't have an OHV sticker for either state so I guess I would need one. Are they available at the shell station?

ClarksAdventures

Yep, I know where the shell station is at.
I don't have an OHV sticker for either state so I guess I would need one. Are they available at the shell station?

Ya, it's a quick form to fill out with your vehicle info. $10, and then you're good for two years.

SASI4BT

Saturday and Sunday? Fantastic! Do you have your front end all out back together?

Just got it together today. The ring gear had a chip in one tooth, so I replaced the ring and pinion also. I am having a problem with the elocker not disengaging, so I must have done something wrong. I'll get it pulled apart and figure it out in time though.

ClarksAdventures

Just got it together today. The ring gear had a chip in one tooth, so I replaced the ring and pinion also. I am having a problem with the elocker not disengaging, so I must have done something wrong. I'll get it pulled apart and figure it out in time though.

It's making that idea of a 60 look pretty good isn't it. Lol

USMCvet

Banned
How is the work coming? Post up a progress pic, but only if it doesn't take you away from wrenching, lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428196885.071345.jpg

Now it's rolling on the tires and wheels. Just need to do the fenders and rock rails this week. Looks like I'm in. Should be a good time.

SEAJ

Seems a lot of us are trying to get some last minute upgrades in.

Currently gearing for 4.88 and installing ARB locker in rear. It will be done in time. Finishing the front gears today and compressor is mounted and line ran.

tuned CB Also.

My Current state.

20150403_175427.jpg

Top Bottom