Brrrrr! Winter's here....how cold is your jeep?

Tigereye10

Bit of snow and a whole 7 degrees Fahrenheit outside, perfect time to snow blow the driveway.....burrrr

Attachments

• 1420721112575.jpg
    1420721112575.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 134

PB617

For the 2012+ Wrangler with the 3.6L, if you have it the cord will be bundled up on the driver's side of the engine compartment, tucked behind / under the windshield washer fluid reservoir. The cord is just long enough so you can run it forward and out the driver's side of the grill.

Mine actually wasn't listed on the sticker, but sometime after I was done kicking myself for not making sure I had one installed by the dealer when I bought it, I ran out of fluid and found the cord while filling it up. It was a really happy day when I found it, because it was about -30° that morning and the Jeep had to work harder to start. Turns out the dealer I bought from includes them on all their vehicles (and apparently, a lot of other Canadian dealers do as well).

For anyone with an older Wrangler with the 3.8L, the cord is apparently on the passenger side in front of the battery compartment.

Also, since this is the "How Cold is Your Jeep?" thread:

View attachment 118300

By the end of the night / morning it's supposed to go down to -29°, but it will feel like -41°. Not fun...

Thanks! I kept reading it was on the opposite side near the battery. I'll look for it tonight.

Wardell

Just saw this on Facebook... most accurate weather report ever!

Canadian Weather.jpg

But seriously, it's -23° right now... -31° with wind chill.

Last edited:
Top Bottom