build advice and noob questions haha

StrizzyChris

35's with no lift and no rub after bump ext. I wouldnt go over 3 or 3.5" of lift even with 37's. Flat fenders can take you a long way.

2013-03-18_16-56-59_727_zps70dde0d8.jpg

Also mentioned was a body lift. They give you no performance improvement or clearance under your vehicle. They strictly give you a gap between the frame and the tub and by doing this gives an inch of fender well clearance for tires. I had one on my last Jeep and it caused issues with linkage length, plus I didnt like the clearly visible gap. Some people dont mind it, and its a super easy install, but I personally found it unsightly.

jkjurny

If you go with Teraflex go with the 3" kit. Teraflex runs higher than advertised. I have 4" of lift with my 3" kit.

remember this is a 2 door so bigger is not always better. a 3" is more than enough as long as 35s are as big as you will go.

andrew -

Last edited:

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I like the lower look of the two doors with 35's. Once I got my 3.5" installed on my 4dr I actually kinda wanted it a little lower. A 3" probably would have fit me better, but Im happy with what I have. Look at Vengence, its what 1" - 1.5" over stock? That is a bad F'n rig!

Paratroopers stay up longer!

I like the lower look of the two doors with 35's. Once I got my 3.5" installed on my 4dr I actually kinda wanted it a little lower. A 3" probably would have fit me better, but Im happy with what I have. Look at Vengence, its what 1" - 1.5" over stock? That is a bad F'n rig!

tough example since there was a sh*t load done to make it low. but the idea is sound none the less...

andrew -

BlackKnight

You lifting a JK or you Grand Cherokee?

LOL. It'll be the JK. Setting up for the down payment. Going for the Rubi unlimited after all instead of the sport and aftermarket build. Looks like a built over the long term rather than short.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
LOL. It'll be the JK. Setting up for the down payment. Going for the Rubi unlimited after all instead of the sport and aftermarket build. Looks like a built over the long term rather than short.

Nothin wrong with a longer build. Shoot, a budget boost to clear your 35's would get you a ton of play time and save time. The Rubi is great out of the box. Besides, if I would have held out a little longer I would be runnin the Evo Enforcer, but the bug bit the sh*t outta me..lol

Nothin wrong with a longer build. Shoot, a budget boost to clear your 35's would get you a ton of play time and save time. The Rubi is great out of the box. Besides, if I would have held out a little longer I would be runnin the Evo Enforcer, but the bug bit the sh*t outta me..lol

Thats why I'm running the 2.5BB and 35's ;) until all my stuff is ready!

DJCFHB

I ran the 37s with teraflex 3" lift and flat flares, had no issues. you could run 35's with flat flares with this lift or a lift of similar height and be good.

robx251

Caught the Bug
I am running a rough country 4" lift for a 4 door on my 2 door. I got about 5" out of it. I'm running 35" stt on mine 1364608520555.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1364608544538.jpg
    1364608544538.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 1364608559378.jpg
    1364608559378.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 70

DasBuxxx

Nope everything is completely stock. I also added a .5 spacer to the front to help leveling. The only thing different is my gears. I am running 5.13's with the 35's.

Nice, are you running the 3.8 or 3.6 and how do you like that ratio. Once I get a 44 out front i am going to re-gear. not particularly something i want to do twice

Nice, are you running the 3.8 or 3.6 and how do you like that ratio. Once I get a 44 out front i am going to re-gear. not particularly something i want to do twice

Running the 3.6. I would say 5.13's and 35's are perfect :yep: Some people might think its a little to low and go with 4.88's but I'm a fan.

robx251

Caught the Bug
I'm running the 3.8. I have the 3.73 stock but i have 4.88 waiting to go in. Eating for my axle sleeves to show up. Figure i want to only tear into the differential once.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Otzy

wow thanks for all teh great adive guys!

so it seems like i definitely wouldnt want anything more than 3.5"S and then ill just get flat flares when i want 37s.

has anyone ever run the enforcer kit with 3.5" coils? does it synergize well with the rest of the parts? because im assuming that its all sized out to work perfectly with eachother.

on the same note does anyone run any lifts which they think are better than the enforcer?

Top Bottom