Build Interuputted

as stated previously keep focusing on getting better. Know that at 0800 CT i will be praying for you and your family and especially the doctors. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Do not rush the recovery and follow doctors directions.

pastorwug

as stated previously keep focusing on getting better. Know that at 0800 CT i will be praying for you and your family and especially the doctors. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Do not rush the recovery and follow doctors directions.

That would 0600 PDST, and I will be praying as well, let's stick together in this and we will perhaps see a miracle. :thumb:

Most definitely, health first and then you'll have time for the Jeep! Good luck tomorrow and God be with and a speedy recovery.

pastorwug

Hope the surgery went well, praying for a speedy recovery from the surgery

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Wish you the best! Hope you make a speedy recovery and can get back onto the jeep build! :beer:

ScottC

The good news is that you have the Jeep as one of your sources of motivation to get you through the recovery process. We're all here for you, and will be following your recovery until we can join you again on the trails.

Bonehead

Well out of surgery and in neuroICU;)
Let the recovery begin :D
IMG_0426.jpg

bholder817

Hope for a speedy recovery! Thoughts and prayers going for you!

Sent from my VS920 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

Well, you look no worse for wear, glad to see you awake and productive.
Some of the tougher hours may still be coming.
Thanks for letting all of us walk (in a way) through this with you.
Blessings!

Bonehead

Just got the word I am being released a little later today........
Now I just have to wait for my ride;)

IMG_0429.jpg

Top Bottom