Build Interuputted

Trail Bud

Hooked
Read all of the posts, there's some good stuff going here. Best of luck on your recovery and all you do! :beer:

Bonehead

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and the prayers!!!!

You don't know how much it means to me to be such a newbie here and to be accepted into the Wayalife family like I have been:blush: ...... I will strive to prove myself worthy of every bit of it and will try and give back as much as I can!!!!!
Need less to say, you all have back up no matter what if you are ever in this podunk part of the country ;)

Cant thank you enough,
Calvin

It is to bad that I got here after JKX of 2012 since I live like 30mi south of Redbird ;)

Last edited:

Bonehead

Well new update.......

Went for a MRI today to check out how my surgeon had did.
The MRI showed a small amount of swelling in the brain but the tumor is all gone:thumb:

I have appointments with a couple of oncology Docs in a couple of weeks , one about radiation treatments and the other chemo to see which path they want to take.

Other than having to deal with the side effects of the meds I am already on......... I do hate steroids, but at least they are taking me off them slowly :wings:
I am doing pretty good and continuing to regain my strength..... all be it slowly.

Now, I just got to get the my main Doc to agree to let me go find a job of some kind , not driving a truck (that wouldn't happen for at least a year), so I can get so income rolling in.

Well that is about all I have for now ;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Very good news. Congrats I hope all continues to go well. Also hope you can find a way to make a living soon, perhaps a Swedish bikini model? Overlander may have some leads on that one.

Millerj87

Congrats on the good news! And like sharkey said anything to do with cancer wen you come out smilin is a victory IMO

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Bonehead

Small update....

I had appointments with two oncologist on Mon and Tues, and was told by both of them they do NOT want to do treatment.

They just recommended keeping an eye on things and that is it. So I will be getting an MRI about every 6 mo to do just that;)

So, no chemo or radiation treatments :wings:

Last edited:

jhires

Small update....

I had appointments with two oncologist on Mon and Tues, and was told by both of them they do NOT want to do treatment.

They just recommended keeping an eye on things and that is it. So I will be getting an MRI about every 6 mo to do just that;)

That is awesome! :beer::honey:

So with no treatment does this mean you have been cleared to go back to work or are you still stuck? :)

Great news Calvin. Will keep praying for you.

R/
Will

FuriousDz

Small update....

Great news congrats!

Bonehead

So with no treatment does this mean you have been cleared to go back to work or are you still stuck? :)

Great news Calvin. Will keep praying for you.

R/
Will

Well, since I drive a truck for a living and I had a seizure , which how they found the tumor I am still stuck...... even though the seizure was caused by the now removed tumor.
I have got to be seizure free for at least a year before I can go back.

Top Bottom