Build up of Mountain Goat

wjtstudios

Hooked
I had to grind down the corner of of my coil plate to get it to clear the TB frame mount. After you grind it down it should clear.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

RocDoc

Took MtnGoat to Gardner Canyon with the kids.

Good news, FINALLY GOT THE BRAKES FIXED!!

Took it Trail Boss Off Road who did an ABS auto bleed 3 times, pressure bled it twice, manually bled it once then bled it with the car running as well. Now it stops, and super quick.

IMG_4084.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Took MtnGoat to Gardner Canyon with the kids.

Good news, FINALLY GOT THE BRAKES FIXED!!

Took it Trail Boss Off Road who did an ABS auto bleed 3 times, pressure bled it twice, manually bled it once then bled it with the car running as well. Now it stops, and super quick.

View attachment 346934

That’s great, those big brakes on the one tons make a big difference.

Great to see it out on the trail!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

RocDoc

Is that a long arm kit?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It will be. It’s the 3 link kit from Barnes 4wd. Or
At least the offset enduro joints and crossmember. They’re currently out of the left hand threaded joints and Ballistic Fab is 45 mins up the road from me. So, it’ll be a hodge podge of parts but should still work well.

RocDoc

Threw on some Bilstein 5160s for a long arm kit in the front. Not sure what the actual difference is between their short arm to long arm 5160s as the lengths are the same. Maybe valving? Either way, the ride is much improved over the previous shocks.

IMG_4313.jpg IMG_4312.jpg IMG_4244.jpg

RocDoc

PSC pump, reservoir and aftermarket cooler installed. Steering gear drilled for ram assist which will be next week provided no leaks.

IMG_5165.jpg

IMG_5166.jpg

IMG_5169.jpg

IMG_5164.jpg

Top Bottom