Building '13 BrightWhite JKU

robertoloco

Looking great.You are very creative.I'm not to sure of a thick plastic ring protecting the wheel from damage. The rocks in Arizona are pretty tough.I look forward to watching your build.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Looking great.You are very creative.I'm not to sure of a thick plastic ring protecting the wheel from damage. The rocks in Arizona are pretty tough.I look forward to watching your build.

Thanks. I agree about the ring, but better then nothing. Maybe they will make an aluminum replacement.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Dang thats a good idea might have to copy you. Mine is always moving around when I move the cart.

Do it. Lol you could probably just get away with make one top bracket like i have. I designed it so a tie down would go through it and around the tank. Works really good.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Well, I'm very un-patiently waiting for my fox shocks. Been going on three weeks now. But to lighten my mood, I did get these for $80.00 in very good condition. Going to cut them. I just don't have the balls to cut my painted fenders and plus I might just sell them. Idk in on the fence about that. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440443010.064044.jpg

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
I've been thinking the same thing!! BUT, I'm willing to drill 30+ holes in it for nutzerts???? I think I'll cut my color matched ones!!!

Yea as cool as the painted ones look cut. I just rather sell them and put the money back into the jeep. I will post pictures of the black fenders being cut for everyone's reference. I may go more into detail then some other videos.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Well got some work done! Doing the lift later tonight. But I wanted to fit the tires on with no lift. I also took the rear bumper off. The rear shocks will be here tomorrow. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441154295.348602.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441154310.453878.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441154326.044125.jpg had to trim the pinch Seam. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441154372.684593.jpg

USMC Wrangler

Looks good. What end caps are you going with? I just made some out of a couple sheets of textured ABS and tacked them on with JB Plastic Weld. They are holding so far, but will fill the gaps, sand, shoot with some paint.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Looks good. What end caps are you going with? I just made some out of a couple sheets of textured ABS and tacked them on with JB Plastic Weld. They are holding so far, but will fill the gaps, sand, shoot with some paint.

I was going to weld tabs on the ends of the steel bumper. Then drill and thread the tabs bolt some steel end caps. Will see how that turns out.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Well I got the lift done. Pretty happy with it. Some minor adjustment need to be done with the steering. I didn't really take pictures during the lift install. We have all seen it before. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441325217.823826.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441325315.331811.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441325327.119411.jpg

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Well I have my new flipped drag link. I bought some steel stock and started building my own track bar relocation bracket. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443068215.418814.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443068241.643982.jpg I will work on it a lot more tomorrow.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
I drilled and cut the two pieces. Got home late so I couldn't work on it that long. I welded the two pieces together then made the cuts. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443152636.054224.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443152653.260860.jpg

Top Bottom