• IMG_2941.JPG
    IMG_2941.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 172

mojave5

Progress shots (courtesy of EVO)

Re-geared to 5.13s completed

F/R Coilovers completed

Come on Thursday so I can pick Cash up!

Ain't that a beautiful sight! Let me know how those 5.13's feel. My re-gear is scheduled for next Wednesday and can't wait! :2thumbsup:

Jeeper714

Ain't that a beautiful sight! Let me know how those 5.13's feel. My re-gear is scheduled for next Wednesday and can't wait! :2thumbsup:

I had a 2014 JKR with the same setup and it was smooth as butter! All power was back and good to go...

Clutch

Caught the Bug
As I mentioned earlier, your jeep looks totally badass. I know your probably still on a high from the new jeep and mods, but how do you compare the day -to-day ride of the coil overs vs the plush rides?

benatc1

Hooked
Cash Looks Bad Ass!! coil-overs/37s were going to me the next step when i decided to get rid of my 2 door for a 4 door- the envy of what could have been!! keep it up man, looking great!!

Jeeper714

As I mentioned earlier, your jeep looks totally badass. I know your probably still on a high from the new jeep and mods, but how do you compare the day -to-day ride of the coil overs vs the plush rides?

It's been over 2 years since I had a Jeep with plush rides and cannot really remember it. I've been driving a Jetta diesel since getting rid of my 2014 JKR so can't compare lol.

I will say that it's a smoother ride than the stock suspension... that's about the only comparison I can make.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
It's been over 2 years since I had a Jeep with plush rides and cannot really remember it. I've been driving a Jetta diesel since getting rid of my 2014 JKR so can't compare lol.

I will say that it's a smoother ride than the stock suspension... that's about the only comparison I can make.

Haha, no problem. Thanks for responding back!

Top Bottom