Building of Rebelconjk

bones37

Man, those turned out great. I think that is the route I'm going to take with mine.

Edit: I found them on the site. Decision time..

RebelconJk

Man, those turned out great. I think that is the route I'm going to take with mine.

Edit: I found them on the site. Decision time..

Thanks man!! I'm diggin em, they were not to bad of an install either. It helps to have an extra set of hands, i did not have the luxury lol. Def invest in a good set of C clamps, ratchet straps, and a rivnut tool! :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Synergy HD Ball joints.

Have you used these before? Any good?

Sorry for not seeing this sooner. Both ball joints are exactly the same, the Crown HD's are just cheaper. I run ProSteers so I have not run them before but a lot of folks that have seem to like them well enough. Only thing I don't like about them is that they're knurled. Good to have to give you a better grip in a knuckle that's worn out but if your knuckle was in good shape, you'll always need to use knurled joints in the future. Glad to hear they weren't too bad to get in.

RebelconJk

Sorry for not seeing this sooner. Both ball joints are exactly the same, the Crown HD's are just cheaper. I run ProSteers so I have not run them before but a lot of folks that have seem to like them well enough. Only thing I don't like about them is that they're knurled. Good to have to give you a better grip in a knuckle that's worn out but if your knuckle was in good shape, you'll always need to use knurled joints in the future. Glad to hear they weren't too bad to get in.

No worries. Oh gotcha, good to know for next time. I wanted to go ProSteers, but they were't in the budget this time. Hope these last for bit..:thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No worries. Oh gotcha, good to know for next time. I wanted to go ProSteers, but they were't in the budget this time. Hope these last for bit..:thumb:

If you go ProSteers the next time around, you just need to make sure you get the ones that are knurled.

Top Bottom