But I think I'll hang out a bit, unless you want to ban me?

jediijesus

View attachment 265769

Your troll skills are at the third grade level.
19f6418c3d732f29762f81e0e60cc130.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ddays

Hooked
I'm in the same boat, 4wheelparts did my swap. Gears feel good, but noticed my front 44 snout is wet underneath. Ugh

:cheesy: Figure out that you fucked yourself by being an idiot yet? All of your replies get dropped in the Infirmary thread now, genius. :2thumbsup:

jediijesus

:cheesy: Figure out that you fucked yourself by being an idiot yet? All of your replies get dropped in the Infirmary thread now, genius. :2thumbsup:
Lol, that was my first post. Oh by the way, I didn't fuck myself at all. I got everything I needed.

GraniteCrystal

This is my favorite. When guys first post trying to sell something and then try to contribute to other threads. Why not just reverse the order and then you'd be welcome here? :idontknow:

WJCO

Meme King
Now he's editing his posts. Guess he hasn't been paying much attention to this forum in the past. What a loser.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Gotta love loser like this. Get called out for breaking rules then go back and try to edit it all to make us look like the bad guys.

Get bent you stupid fuck

WJCO

Meme King
Looks like he edited his profile on his way out to 'Inside your mom' Not like that's never been done before :crazyeyes:

Untitled.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Oh by the way, I didn't fuck myself at all. I got everything I needed.

So scorn, belittlement, ridicule, and your own thread in the Infrimary is what you were after? Good for you.
Here - have a shirt to go along with your stature here:

aw-dickhead1.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This loser won't be coming back. I just checked his account and he changed his email address to something lame. Of course, when you change your email address, you need to click on the confirmation link that you get by email and I don't think he'll be getting that. :rolleyes2:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This loser won't be coming back. I just checked his account and he changed his email address to something lame. Of course, when you change your email address, you need to click on the confirmation link that you get by email and I don't think he'll be getting that. :rolleyes2:

Obviously, this was a weak attempt at trolling. He gave himself away, in his first few posts. I guess he can go brag to his friends, now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Okay clearly your upset about something, so I hope it gets better. But I think I'll hang out a bit, unless you want to ban me? Oh and by the way, I really hope your not the spokesperson for the Jeep "Wayalife", cause it's not feeling real cool at the moment.

As long as it's from a tree :yup:

Top Bottom