Cage question

SilverBack775

Don't take this the wrong way, but I've never heard of a stock Jeep radio getting stolen. Especially when it's not even a touch screen, as the one in your pic is. I can't imagine someone going to the trouble of breaking into a car for an AM/FM radio.

That said, if it's really something you feel you need, I hope you can find a way to make it work.

I was thinking the same thing, seriously why are you putting a security lock over a stock jeep radio? Lol if someone feels the need to break in and steal my stock stereo, good on them! Haha[emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Benito

Caught the Bug
The pic with the lock box is the old style dash and EVO doesn't offer that one yet.

To the OP, another thing I've noticed in my research of cages is the EVO and RockHard have the nicest fit and finish after install. EVO replaces the side plastics and a proper trim by the visors gives the Rock Hard a near factory look. There is no good way to trim with the poison spyder that I have yet seen, most just remove the side panels. Not a big deal for everyone but I like things to look like they're supposed to be there and not an afterthought.

IMG_3898.jpg
IMG_3899.jpg
IMG_3900.jpg
IMG_3901.jpg
IMG_3902.jpg
IMG_3904.jpg
IMG_3905.jpg

Yeah I guess there is no good way to trim everything decently for the poison spyder

Top Bottom