Calico run - october 17, 2015

Clifford,
I have a set of factory rubi-rails if you want them, just drop by and pick them up...you earned them!!

Wow....Hazmatjk... That is a mighty nice thing to do....

Yo Clifford... Let me know if you need help installing them.... Plz pm me and we can meet at my house or at yours....

They've just been sitting in my garage, I dont need them, and he could use them now haha.

Also I have a full set of 2.5" RE coil springs if he wants to put them on his jeep for some lift. He will need to order a Rubicon Express rear track bar bracket (it should be less than $50 bucks).

Shocks and some tires and he should be good to go.

They've just been sitting in my garage, I dont need them, and he could use them now haha.

Also I have a full set of 2.5" RE coil springs if he wants to put them on his jeep for some lift. He will need to order a Rubicon Express rear track bar bracket (it should be less than $50 bucks).

Very cool! That would be one hell of a good start for him!

Found a set of Bilstein 5100's too.
All he needs are tires, a rear track bar bracket, and some ambition.

If he wants it, It's free to him, he just needs to come it.

I'm sure he would take you up on that generous offer! Very cool HazMatJK.

Heres a video i put together of KnightKrawler and the other 2 rigs that attempted the gatekeeper

Wow....Hazmatjk... That is a mighty nice thing to do....

Yo Clifford... Let me know if you need help installing them.... Plz pm me and we can meet at my house or at yours....

Alright thank you Hazmatjk that sounds good to me. Nice to know I got some one close to me to wheel with.

Dude you just made my day that would be amazing! I send you a message. I am always done your way. Will have to set up a day to meet up. Thank you so much again man. Aha Clifford took a beating.

Another thanks to Jk lyf for putting this trip together and all those that took and posted pics and vids. I had a great time and look forward to the next outing. Maybe next time I'll conquer that pesky gatekeeper

Man I am speechless I can not thank you enough for doing this for me. That really means a lot. Thank you again man! I will be down that way this week if you want to set up a day for me to come.

Another thanks to Jk lyf for putting this trip together and all those that took and posted pics and vids. I had a great time and look forward to the next outing. Maybe next time I'll conquer that pesky gatekeeper

Man you did amazing! That thing can CRAWL! Can't wait to watch next time!

I am working out of town Monday and Tuesday but I should be home Wednesday and the rest of the week.

Send me a message with your phone number and I will call you when I get back home, you can then come get this stuff!

Man you did amazing! That thing can CRAWL! Can't wait to watch next time!

Thanks Corie, considering you were stock you did pretty well yourself. Don't forget to get that under armor, you don't want to wind up like the TJ dropping your tranny fluid all over the trail

Thanks Corie, considering you were stock you did pretty well yourself. Don't forget to get that under armor, you don't want to wind up like the TJ dropping your tranny fluid all over the trail

Haha yeah I'm gunna look into some under armor. Maybe some Evo skins too.

Top Bottom