Calico run - october 17, 2015

I have to back out at this point, Sorry Jk Lyf.
Hope I can make the next run !!!

Damn! No worries brotha. There's always a next one! I had you down plus 3. Are the others still in, or should I remove them as well?

We are fast approaching Saturday's Calico Run! As of now, we have 21 rigs committed. Please let me know if you CAN NOT make the run, as I have a few rigs that still may be interested. Looks like the weather will be perfect......looking forward to a great WAYALIFE run.....! :clap2:

Rich

We are fast approaching Saturday's Calico Run! As of now, we have 21 rigs committed. Please let me know if you CAN NOT make the run, as I have a few rigs that still may be interested. Looks like the weather will be perfect......looking forward to a great WAYALIFE run.....! :clap2:

Rich

Sent you a PM

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to bail out! Wish I could go, but unfortunately work is going to interfere with my plans. JK_LYF thanks for putting this together and keeping good communication on the trip as it has unfolded. Y'all take lots of pictures and make those of us who can't go jealous!

James

Is it wise to run a soft top? I just bought a brand new hard top and would hate if I hit the canyon wall with it.

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to bail out! Wish I could go, but unfortunately work is going to interfere with my plans. JK_LYF thanks for putting this together and keeping good communication on the trip as it has unfolded. Y'all take lots of pictures and make those of us who can't go jealous!

James

I understand....work has interfered with plenty of my weekends as well.....There will be more runs in the future!

Thanks brotha....

Rich

Is it wise to run a soft top? I just bought a brand new hard top and would hate if I hit the canyon wall with it.

I think you will be fine either way. My buddy runs his hardtop with no issues. Soft top, no issues either.....!

On a scale of 1-10 what is the rating of calico 10 being the worst as in very challenging?

Good question. I'm not exactly sure. I've read everything from difficult to strenuous to stock capable trail. Maybe someone with some knowledge can chime in on that one....

Good question. I'm not exactly sure. I've read everything from difficult to strenuous to stock capable trail. Maybe someone with some knowledge can chime in on that one....

Just out of curiosity, knowing you've ran both trails, which was more difficult Calico or John Bull?

Good question. Relatively new when I ran both. I did have to get winched out of the JB gatekeeper. But, wouldn't try Calico gatekeeper. I think I'm gonna have to say JB by just a bit.

Very cool. I will update this as needed. Right now we are minus 1 rig. So I believe that brings us to 25.

Hi JK LYF
Would you please confirm if I am included in the run? ( i did not see my name on the main list and I hate to be a pester and show up un-invited :grayno:

Thanks
Mike (snapfish)

Hi JK LYF
Would you please confirm if I am included in the run? ( i did not see my name on the main list and I hate to be a pester and show up un-invited :grayno:

Thanks
Mike (snapfish)

Mike, I thought I had added your name. Apparently, I dropped the ball! I will add you asap and look forward to seeing you there!

Rich

Would we be doing any very difficult trails? I've been watching videos but every video is a different trail. Have an 09 JKU 285-85-16 tires 1-1/2 inch spacer lift and kinda new to the jeep life so not that much experience on trails. Also an everyday car. Would love to go but just want to get some feedback of what to expect.

Top Bottom