California or Bust : An Epic Trek Across the California Emigrant Trail

In just 2 days we will be heading out to the starting point of our epic trek!!

main.php

It's hard to imagine that there was once a time when people traveled 2,000 miles over terrain like this and in covered wagons.

main.php

I'm confused, is the jeep getting dragged behind the motorhome the whole time? Thought this trip was covering the miles on mostly dirt in the jeeps. :idontknow: just asking

Moochie is coming up to Camp WAYALIFE and then will be heading out to Missouri with Cindy and I. :yup:

Moochie is coming up to Camp WAYALIFE and then will be heading out to Missouri with Cindy and I. :yup:
Oh OK, gotcha. I wouldn't waste the fuel in the motorhome, just throw some cots out in the shop behind your place, that's just me.

I think many of these words of advice where discovered on the Emigrant Trail.

Don’t squat with your spurs on. :eek:
Don't let your yearnings get ahead of your earnings. :grayno:
If you're ridin' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there with ya.:doh:
Don't dig for water under the outhouse. :doh:
Don't go in if you don't know the way out. :yup:
Don't mess with something that ain't bothering you. :shock:
Never drive black cattle in the dark. :rolleyes2:
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. :thumb:
Always take a good look at what you’re about to eat. It’s not so important to know what it is, but it’s critical to know what it was. :icon_crazy:
Never slap a man who’s chewing tobacco. ;)
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride. :wings:
We all got pieces of crazy in us, some bigger pieces than others. (Ray Don and Tony). :cheesy::cheesy:
Just 'cause trouble comes visiting doesn't mean you have to offer it a place to sit down. :thinking:

Have fun!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Top Bottom