California or Colorado

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
So bad news, my buddy at Randolph can't help me because they haven't officially changed the manning document for my office yet. I'm really hoping that they do this soon because I'd much rather move this Fall rather than next Spring! All I can do for now is update my base of preference and pray that someone pays attention to it! lol

Right Rudder

Dude with all the force management stuff in limbo, i wouldn't expect to move anytime soon.

Personnel can't make a decision and stick with it to save their lives.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Dude with all the force management stuff in limbo, i wouldn't expect to move anytime soon.

Personnel can't make a decision and stick with it to save their lives.

Lol this is true but what's funny about it is they're reducing the manning of our shop because of this new force management stuff but then when it comes time to actually doing the moving/repositioning/etc. of the positions they take forever to do it...reinforcing the ole "hurry up and wait" mantra the Air Force is known for.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
So in other words you're staying there. Lol good luck.

Lol so turns out you were right...they're forcing us to stay here until our two year mark at least (which is this September for me) even though they're reducing the manning down to only 4 slots. Once we go, they're not gonna replace us. They won't even look at giving us orders until then. Crap!!! Lmao I just wanna go to Cali or Colorado, is that too much to ask? Lmfao

Top Bottom