Calling You Out pastorwug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey pastor why don't you repost what you originally said before going back and editing it out? The part about me waxing eddies jeep so he lets me do what I want. Afraid it shows your true colors or what? You are a master of deceit that spews nothing but fairy tales to gain sympathy and take advantage of people. Enough fairy tales....this isn't Sunday. Bring the facts:beer:

Its a jeep forum not a religious forum. There are Christian jeep clubs/forums find one if thats what youre about. Jeep forums are not the place preach your religious beliefs unless its a specific thread.
Just saying

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

My Daddy always said just talk Jeeps :yup: and DO NOT TALK POLITICS OR RELIGION :grayno: ON WAYALIFE Just saying.:twocents::idontknow:

Its a jeep forum not a religious forum. There are Christian jeep clubs/forums find one if thats what youre about. Jeep forums are not the place preach your religious beliefs unless its a specific thread.
Just saying

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

My Daddy always said just talk Jeeps :yup: and DO NOT TALK POLITICS OR RELIGION :grayno: ON WAYALIFE Just saying.:twocents::idontknow:

To be fair this all happened on another forum. The issue I have is that the pastor decided to come on here and post false accusations about me. You can all read what he wrote. I'd like him to either post the proof to his claims about me or admit that he was not speaking the truth. Fact is he knowingly lied about me in a pathetic attempt to slander me. There is no truth to what he said about me. Then he shows his true colors with some comment about eddie letting me do what i want because i wax his jeep....lol. Then decides he better delete it for some unknown reason. He needs to come clean or show us all what I supposedly said to him when I shredded him on jk forum. No more fluff pastor. Show us the facts and proof of the statement you made about me or admit you are openly lying. Very simple.

i dont like your avatar. im telling overlander

I don't like overlander's avatar...I find it offensive he is using an old picture of Rubicat and not one of his '87 4runner...who do I complain to? :idontknow:

:cheesy:

I don't like overlander's avatar...I find it offensive he is using an old picture of Rubicat and not one of his '87 4runner...who do I complain to? :idontknow:

:cheesy:

That complaint would go to GCM since he is the Lead in the Non Attorney Spokesmen Dept, (NASD). It is a contracted division undersigned by WAL. But if your complaint is of discriminative nature then 10frank9 is the Equal Opportunity Rep.

Okay, I'm done. I just started reading though this thread and couldn't get past page one. If all this took place over on JK-Forum, please leave it there. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom