Camp WAYALIFE - Home Sweet Home

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is one beautiful backyard. Especially with the 4 bay garage with a lift!!! :eek: Good find.

You should be a little bit closer to Moab too right?

Actually, it's a 6 bay garage but with only 1 lift.
As far as Moab goes, it's actually about the exact same distance for us.

Awesome and congrats!! Looks like a beautiful place to live!!! Hmm... I wonder what the auto repair industry is like out there

*fires up craigslist*

Not sure about here in Carson City as it's kind of a small town but Reno is a full blown city and it's only 20 min to the north.

I've always believed when buying new digs you've first got to say, "I want to live on this piece of dirt." I must now amend that to, "I want to live on this piece of dirt with that garage and no state taxes." Congrats to you and Cindy for picking your slice of heaven. Finally home!:thumb::thumb:

Postscript... And what's Tessa's opinion of all this?:crazyeyes:
Post, postscript... Holy cow! There's a mint nearby, so money's never an issue.

LOL!! Thanks - as a lot of folks like to say around here, we just gave ourselves a 13% pay raise by moving here. Gas is about a buck cheaper than SoCal too. Cost of living all the way around is more affordable. Being that we moved from a big condo with no yard to a small house with a BIG yard, Tessa is doggie heaven :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hell no!! I've been in SoCal too long now. I hate the cold. :cheesy:

:cheesy: Like I said, might be better to wait for it to warm up a bit before having a warming party :D

Eddie and Cindy

Congratulations on the move to your new home. I know you've been looking to move north for some time and it looks like you both found the perfect location and home to start great new adventures.

We will miss you guys here in SoCal but we wish you all the best. Let us know when you plan to be in the SoCal area for a visit or suds n grub so we can see you guys.

Hope to see you both soon. ;-)

Thanks Tony, we'll still be around. In fact, we should be back maybe toward the end of the 2nd week of December. We'll have to try and plan something. :yup:

In the mean time, we have to get you up here. I think you would like it :yup:

Well, there goes the neighborhood! :crazyeyes:

Welcome!

:cheesy: Thanks! We'll have to get out and hit some trails soon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow brother that is n awesome house and that backyard with that garage couldn't say more congrats and yes I was telling Jon how nice that whole area is up there when we were heading to Tahoe for the awards after the race just awesome so when's the garage warming party lol

It's hard to believe that it was that night after the award ceremony that the light went off for us and after having a similar conversation.

Nice find in a nice area. Lots of nice scenery out there. Just watch out for the wildlife that often turns up pets missing. That's pretty close to what I have in mind for what I want to retire into. Nice shop, cool backyard and house that isn't more than I need.

Oh yeah, there are coyotes out in the hills but, we had them in the hills we lived in before too. Tessa is definitely in the house with us.

I get up to carson city all the time! Beautiful city. It's hard to imagine that it is the Capitol of Nevada.

It really is crazy but one of the things we love about it. Basically, it's a small town with all the amenities of a big city. And, what we don't have here, Reno does and it's just 20 min away.

Can I reserve an RV spot next to Moochie? :shock: See ya soon! :brows:

LOL!! You bet. I'm pretty sure we can comfortably setup 4 RV's here, 2 with power but, we only have one dump.

sean.m.adams33

Congrats on the new home! Looks awesome! I don't know if it's still there but there was an awesome restaurant in Carson city called Reds old 395. If you haven't been there already you guys should check it out.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Oh Eddie for I forgot to ask what bay is mine...:confused::D:D:D:D that's every jeepers dream right there....:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I only live about an hour away on highway 88 I would like to meet up with you sometime and do a run

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailBear

Damn when it's time to put in my lift can I come over? I'll bring some Canadian beer lol. Congrats on the new digs:)

A_R_A_W_N

Congrats on the new home it looks great!!! One day I will have my own house with a lift :)

Sent from my GT-P5113 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ttfhell

Looks great, I'm happy for you guys. I bet you haven't even factored in the Super 8 savings on future Rubicon runs in yet! Bonus.

ALRydr

Awesome!! Glad you guys are happy and it looks like you have a perfect set up. I'm definitely jealous of the views!!!

Rusty

Congratulations on the new house, and for Tessa... congratulations on the new land to explore.

Good move! congrats on the self made raise :clap2:

dahreno

Banned
We made the same move from So. Cal. three years ago . We are in Spanish springs , right outside of Reno. It won't be long before you guys are asking yourselves "why didn't we do this earlier ! " Life really is worth living and it only makes sense to live somewhere that you can enjoy ! And it's a big plus to get away from gov. Moonbeam ! Congrats on the new place ! Now it won't be very hard to hook up with you guys for trail runs ! There's also some very good 4 wheel shops up here .

Top Bottom