Can a grown man cry?

trailraider

If you think mechanical parts are bad, try getting stuff to repair a wrecked vehicle. Two weeks for some belt moldings on a Grand Cherokee [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

you don't have to tell me, I all I do now it seems is pull favors at Chrysler to get shit that's on back order. I field more calls from customers about recalls then ever before and FCA has everything restricted. "dealer can only order 2 in 7 days", but the vehicle needs 4 and we have 12 vehicles needing them :icon_crazy:

74CJ5

I feel your pain! I won’t go into all the details but my ‘12 was one of the early ones (bought it Sept ‘11) that had cylinder head problems. Long long long story short, 46 days at the dealer all the while they had me in a Toyota Carola from the rental car place. Needless to say, Chrysler paid my monthly payment that month.

rogerk93

A little update, after going back and forth and making valid arguments with the dealership about how they are the cause for my transmission failing they agreed to replace the transmission at no cost to me. This was about 2 weeks ago and I still haven’t received my Jeep. So I gave them a call today to get an update and they claim they still haven’t received the transmission and it will be another week before the part comes in. A little frustrating as I haven’t has my Jeep in over 3 months.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A little update, after going back and forth and making valid arguments with the dealership about how they are the cause for my transmission failing they agreed to replace the transmission at no cost to me. This was about 2 weeks ago and I still haven’t received my Jeep. So I gave them a call today to get an update and they claim they still haven’t received the transmission and it will be another week before the part comes in. A little frustrating as I haven’t has my Jeep in over 3 months.

Man, that really sucks you've been without your jeep for so long but at least your dealership is going to be covering it.

Top Bottom