Can I hide this with corner guards?

Chevy Dave

You could also probably remount your plate on a new holder with the rugged ridge or bushwackers guards if you can find a takeoff. Doesn't look like the panel is too bent behind the plate holder.

So with the rugged ridge I could use a stock plate holder?

crowrb29

If you ever make it to Wisconsin you're drinking all night on me!
You just saved me a lot of needless worry and undoubted dollars at a shop.
Thank you so much!

Lol.. I'll be on the other side of the big lake I'm the fall(MI). Maybe we can meet up somewhere and do some wheeling.

crowrb29

You can see it was pretty jacked up, the plate holder was still hanging on. I think the screws might be long enough, I just never ordered another one to find out.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395891819.018854.jpg

Chevy Dave

You can see it was pretty jacked up, the plate holder was still hanging on. I think the screws might be long enough, I just never ordered another one to find out.

View attachment 75759

Wow makes mine look like nothing. I guess I will just have to order everything and experiment from there. Sucks that it's money taken from my front locker/chromo fund but better than paying for a shop. Stupid hurts

Chevy Dave

Been looking at the bushwackers because they don't have the redneck diamondplate. Someone said they come with the plate bracket?? Does the bracket come with the light and does it attach to the vehicle using the stock bolt holes?

Chevy Dave

the license plate mount is included, they stick on with 3m tape so prepping is important..but it's easy to prep

How does their included mount attach to the jeep? Factory holes? Does their mount have the light built in or do I need my own?

Chevy Dave

Look at the installation instruction on quadratec.

Good idea, found what I needed there.
Looks like I still have to supply my own plate holder and attach with the factory holes. I might just order a new plate holder first and see if I can't just bolt it on. I wanna try and push the dent out but I don't want to cause more paint damage by working the metal again. What do you guys think?

Top Bottom