Careers that Support our WOL

longarmwj

In high school worked at Kroger. After graduation got promoted to grocery manager.

Did that for a few years then went into car sales. Sold cars for about 4 years

Got into account management for a company that contracted vending services for Georgia State University, but got laid off from that one during the shut down.

Now I’m a director of sales and account collections manager for a financial company that specializes in debt collections for a multitude of different types of companies. I was brought in to revamp their declining sales department. When I started we only really had accounts with local mom and pop places (car rental joints, chiropractors, etc) and in the few months I’ve been there we’ve gained 40 new contracts, one of which being Avis Rent A Car which sent us 5.6 million dollars worth of business for us to collect on.

Needless to say I’ve been quite successful in turning the sales portion of the company around.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

Retired for about 6 months. Not sure I like it. I've always had some kind of job for over 50 years... Neighborhood lawn mowing kid, 2 paper routes, jewelry courier, lumberyard salesman & delivery, student union cafeteria worker, industrial engineer for oil field drilling equipment, engineering manager aerospace & defense, project management and finally my own technical consulting business.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bmkrinne

Marine Corps infantry - 2 tours overseas then went to college on the GI Bill for mechanical engineering. Worked in the steel mills until the recession and switched to Nuclear power. Now am a principle engineer at the largest nuclear power plant in the US. More power Scotty!

My specialty is rotating equipment - pumps, turbo machinery, fans, and generally any driven equipment.

BTW, I also drink an assload of Monster drinks while following my true passion of being a recreational gynecologist!

Brute

Hooked
Marine Corps infantry - 2 tours overseas then went to college on the GI Bill for mechanical engineering. Worked in the steel mills until the recession and switched to Nuclear power. Now am a principle engineer at the largest nuclear power plant in the US. More power Scotty!

My specialty is rotating equipment - pumps, turbo machinery, fans, and generally any driven equipment.

BTW, I also drink an assload of Monster drinks while following my true passion of being a recreational gynecologist!

I have a friend that’s a gynecologist...its not what its crack-ed up to be...

Top Bottom