Careers that Support our WOL

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Teens worked in the dungeon of a newspaper, labor job for aircraft parts company, fitness instructor (sales ugh!), orderly in hospital during University and counselling at adolescent psychiatric facility then 30 yrs police officer. Currently retired snowbird jeeper for two years....so far so good

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_0311

Marine Corps infantry - 2 tours overseas then went to college on the GI Bill for mechanical engineering. Worked in the steel mills until the recession and switched to Nuclear power. Now am a principle engineer at the largest nuclear power plant in the US. More power Scotty!

My specialty is rotating equipment - pumps, turbo machinery, fans, and generally any driven equipment.

BTW, I also drink an assload of Monster drinks while following my true passion of being a recreational gynecologist!

The largest nuclear power plant in the US is in AZ...not Alabama.

JK_0311

Negative Ghost rider. Browns Ferry has uprated all 3 units now. Nameplate at Palo Verde is slightly larger but their 18 month fuel cycles versus BFN’s 2 year cycles gives generation advantage to BFN.

I guess we will have to see what actual generation is versus capacity with the new upgrades. As of 2016 (I know it’s a bit dated but NEI doesn’t have anything newer from my quick googling) PV outperformed Browns Ferry with plenty of margin. I am sure 2019 will bring new stats for largest nuclear power plant. Glad there’s another nuke worker on here, coolest industry out there, I’m biased though.

https://www.nei.org/resources/statistics

RCVRY

I guess we will have to see what actual generation is versus capacity with the new upgrades. As of 2016 (I know it’s a bit dated but NEI doesn’t have anything newer from my quick googling) PV outperformed Browns Ferry with plenty of margin. I am sure 2019 will bring new stats for largest nuclear power plant. Glad there’s another nuke worker on here, coolest industry out there, I’m biased though.

https://www.nei.org/resources/statistics

Is this like nuclear war?[emoji38]

DMF

I go through Monster Zero Ultra and Ultra Violet like it’s water.

There's a whole bunch of new Ultra flavors out. The Ultra Zero was one of my favs. I'm going to try to make it to next years New Year kick off run and load my Jeep up with Monsters. But thats a long way from now.

Top Bottom