Careful who you try and make jokes about!

JAGS

Hooked
The fact of the matter is, MetalCloak is aware of the problem and unlike TeraFlex, isn't trying to blame their customers so kudos to them. What I don't get is how fanboys like this get their panties in such a wad just because someone pokes some fun at a product that they've chosen to buy.

Not only that, but they search for it and then go all mental/emo.

I mean really, what kind of a loser do you have to be to send a lame ass email like this?

So that email in your in-box from me, you can delete it. Nothing to see..move along. ;):cheesy::cheesy:

jgrove12

I heard all metalcloak products are hand made by Obama and soaked I'm holy water for no less than 6 months. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I just got the following email from him...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 2:34 PM
To: webmaster
Subject: Re: MetalCloak

Wow! You guys really are assholes just like all the tweets say.

If you badmouth good product because they will not pay you for exposure just shows what a disservice you are providing for your subscribers.

Why not take your dissing straight to Matson at MetalCloaj. I'm sure he'd be happy to hear from you.

Sent from my iPhone
Marlin Sevy

Just like all the tweets say - LOL

TheDuff

Um, so is this dude looking at posts from 2 days ago or something? Seems like he needs to binge read the other thread before sending anymore emails.
Oh, and his phone number sitting right there... wow, just genius!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Um, so is this dude looking at posts from 2 days ago or something? Seems like he needs to binge read the other thread before sending anymore emails.

Why would he want to do that? He might actually see what a dumbass he is. :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Just got the following post on FB from this loser...

marlin.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/marlin.sevy?fref=ufi

Looks like we have another Jerry McGeorge on our hands :cheesy:

10653408_10204900929346033_8910181786041675257_n.jpg

TheDuff

Why would he want to do that? He might actually see what a dumbass he is. :cheesy:

True. we can't have trolls if there are no morons, which would leave no one to laugh at. So, I will support this dumbass in being a dumbass, cause he is rather entertaining:beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
True. we can't have trolls if there are no morons, which would leave no one to laugh at. So, I will support this dumbass in being a dumbass, cause he is rather entertaining:beer:

Yup, that about sums it up :yup:

As in another grandpa that doesn't understand privacy settings on facebook and has everything public. :crazyeyes:

It's almost scary how all these old people sign up on the internet, post up what they do and then wonder how they got scammed by some guy in Nigeria :cheesy:

spicoli

Just like all the tweets say - LOL

425 phone number. 😢 He lives in my neck of the woods.

I just don't get what all the commotion is about. I will see a post on here then later that day i will see someone post on a facebook jeep group or other forum about their view of the situation. Makes me laugh. I understand why they get upset, but how much they get upset and the way they go about trying to get people on their side baffles me.

Top Bottom