CarolinaJK's 2-Door Build Thread

CarolinaJK

It’s definitely been fun! Went snowboarding yesterday in the streets with the Jeep. Trans shifter bushing shit out on me earlier. Laying on my back in the leftover slush fixing it felt fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I was in Kansas last week, it was fucking miserable cold.
You're damn right it was... We went to Southeast Iowa where I'm from for New Year's and when we woke up New Year's Day it was - 17 that evening and morning. Although I have found that anything below zero, just seems to all feel the same.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CarolinaJK

So against popular opinion, I went with some front aluminum Poison Spyder flares. I know I’ll probably regret it if I smack into a tree, but they look pretty good in my opinion. Was tired of the stocks and wanted a bit of a change. Will eventually be doing rear corner armor. For now just running flareless in the rear.

Attachments

• 1516677472718.jpg
    1516677472718.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 195

BaddestCross

So against popular opinion, I went with some front aluminum Poison Spyder flares. I know I’ll probably regret it if I smack into a tree, but they look pretty good in my opinion. Was tired of the stocks and wanted a bit of a change. Will eventually be doing rear corner armor. For now just running flareless in the rear.

Looks good. 👍

How was the install on those flares? Photos from the side?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

CarolinaJK

Thank you! I just have them test fitted right now. Gonna pull them back off and have them painted. Install was surprisingly simple. A few holes to drill, but nothing too crazy. I’ll add some photos tomorrow.

BaddestCross

Thank you! I just have them test fitted right now. Gonna pull them back off and have them painted. Install was surprisingly simple. A few holes to drill, but nothing too crazy. I’ll add some photos tomorrow.

Awesome! I'm leaning towards the PS flares and corners in steel since the rest of my body armor is theirs.

I do like the Fishbone after seeing them on piginajeep's rig, though. 🤔

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

TC1201JK

Just a heads up. I spoke to PS yesterday about rear corners for a 2 door and they don't make them. He said the demand wasn't there. I had it narrowed down to PS or EVO for corners so EVO it is.

CarolinaJK

Oh yeah. Most likely going with Evo unless I decide to stretch the rear. (Most likely not gonna happen anytime soon).

I’ll upload some side shots in a bit. Haven’t had a chance to take any.

Top Bottom