CarolinaJK's 2-Door Build Thread

critter812

:clap2: Another 2 Dr and on top another Carolina Jeep! You will have to make it up to Uwharrie in NC. Where do you wheel in SC? My parents are in Little River so I'm in SC often!

CarolinaJK

Man this build has got to be my favorite great job on the build bud keep it up hope all goes good with the rest end issue

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the kind words. The rear main has been fixed under warranty!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

:clap2: Another 2 Dr and on top another Carolina Jeep! You will have to make it up to Uwharrie in NC. Where do you wheel in SC? My parents are in Little River so I'm in SC often!

I was actually just at Uwharrie a few months ago. Had an absolute blast. Gulches Offroad Park is pretty popular here in SC, but I haven't had the chance to take the Jeep there quite yet.

CarolinaJK

Thank you! I am indeed still using my stock Rubi shocks. With my stock bumpstops, the tire stops as soon as it touches the fender in the rear and about a 1/4 inch before it touches the front flare.

CarolinaJK

Well, the top of my battery finally cracked on me. Found a killer deal on a Bosch AGM. After rebates, only $100 and it has a four year warranty!

Pardon my extremely shitty wiring. I also have Quadratec terminals on order. I know I shouldn’t have my wires where they are. It will all be fixed this week. [emoji1360] IMG_4837.jpg IMG_4838.jpg

mule

I'm just glad other people throw things together, just to get it done. I always have the intentions of going back, and make it pleasing to the eye - but almost never do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Well, the top of my battery finally cracked on me. Found a killer deal on a Bosch AGM. After rebates, only $100 and it has a four year warranty!

Pardon my extremely shitty wiring. I also have Quadratec terminals on order. I know I shouldn’t have my wires where they are. It will all be fixed this week. [emoji1360] View attachment 284161 View attachment 284162

Just as a heads up: the posts that you have your winch & acc leafs hooked up to are the studs that tension/clamp the terminals onto the battery posts. Move them to the open studs and you won't have to worry about the possibility of a loose terminal. :thumb:

CarolinaJK

Just as a heads up: the posts that you have your winch & acc leafs hooked up to are the studs that tension/clamp the terminals onto the battery posts. Move them to the open studs and you won't have to worry about the possibility of a loose terminal. :thumb:

Yeah, that’s what I meant by saying I know they aren’t hooked up correctly. Just installed my new Quadratec terminals and all the wires are now moved to those! Thanks

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Yeah, that’s what I meant by saying I know they aren’t hooked up correctly. Just installed my new Quadratec terminals and all the wires are now moved to those! Thanks

Ooo, pics of those when you get the time. Should have gotten those when I had the JK, the factory ones just aren't very good. May still get them for the CJ once I get to the wiring.

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug

Whoops:doh:, apparently I need at least one more cup of coffee in the morning before posting, I didn't see that you already addressed that. :thumb:

Top Bottom