CarolinaJK's 2-Door Build Thread

CarolinaJK

That's awesome! I love it.
Thank you! I actually got a few more that were better, but this was the only one that said Jeep.

Nice! I've always wondered how that's done. Can you elaborate?
Pretty much you set the camera to bulb mode, meaning it will take in light until the shutter is released. In that time you walk around whatever object you're shooting with a light. To make words or designs, just point the light towards the camera and make the letters without allowing the light to shine on you (or you will be in the picture) or directly at the camera.

ReBo

Hey CarolinaJK nice build man, I've got a 14 Willy's on 35s (I actually have room for 37s but D30...) I'm originally from western NC and I'll be home on leave this summer for like 5 days, I may try to make a trip out to Uwharrie while I'm there and if you're interested in making the drive up you're more than welcome to join! As well as ANYONE else who would like to for that matter, just let me know! Keep up the good work :thumb:

CarolinaJK

Hey CarolinaJK nice build man, I've got a 14 Willy's on 35s (I actually have room for 37s but D30...) I'm originally from western NC and I'll be home on leave this summer for like 5 days, I may try to make a trip out to Uwharrie while I'm there and if you're interested in making the drive up you're more than welcome to join! As well as ANYONE else who would like to for that matter, just let me know! Keep up the good work :thumb:
Man that'd be awesome! Me and a few buddies were actually wanting to make the trip soon because I've never had a chance to go! I'll definitely keep in touch. Thanks for the kind words as well. I have the same dilemma, a mindset for 40's but a d30 [emoji23]
Zeon looks great!

Thank you!

swampdog

Man that'd be awesome! Me and a few buddies were actually wanting to make the trip soon because I've never had a chance to go! I'll definitely keep in touch. Thanks for the kind words as well. I have the same dilemma, a mindset for 40's but a d30 [emoji23]

Thank you!

Let me know if you are serious about this. I'm am about an hour away and love that place. Was just there last weekend for opening day and we ran every trail in the entire park open to vehicle use. It was a blast.

CarolinaJK

Let me know if you are serious about this. I'm am about an hour away and love that place. Was just there last weekend for opening day and we ran every trail in the entire park open to vehicle use. It was a blast.

Definitely will! It seems like a ton of fun and my Jeep is almost to where I'd like it to be to go.

ReBo

I'm pretty serious about it, I'm coming home late June so as of right now I'm shooting for like Saturday before July 4th, I'll let y'all know!

Top Bottom