CarolinaJK's 2-Door Build Thread

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I am being lazy today, and I just re-read your build. I know I've said it before, but your jeep looks fantastic!:beer:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I've got the same setup as well minus the firestik and love it especially connect and disconnect it so easily for compact purposes

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I would still be running the 75 but I wanted the look of the full size, especially with my cage. It's a great CB so great choice! You will like the convenience factor of it as well of being able to store it when not in use

CarolinaJK

I would still be running the 75 but I wanted the look of the full size, especially with my cage. It's a great CB so great choice! You will like the convenience factor of it as well of being able to store it when not in use

I really want to do a sport cage and I'll definitely go back to a full size when I get one. However, my budget right now just couldn't swing it so this will do for now.[emoji30]

CarolinaJK

And for my 1,000th post, I wanted to take the time to say thank you to everyone who's helped me on this great forum! You guys are awesome! :rock:

Draconianwinter

Very nice jk

definitely like how the jk looks. hopefully I will be getting my build going again and soon. need more than just the rocker guards. like how the mud grapplers look on it

Top Bottom