cause i'm a real man and i stand my ground and have a right to have my own opinion

SDG

Caught the Bug
Anyone who is so fucking lazy that they can't type the word YOU and uses u, doesn't deserve a response.

you-u-people-free-time-meme1.jpeg

Did anyone read that unpunctuated post? I may need the Cliff Notes. All those run on sentences, make my head hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

"blah blah blah, I'm an idiot, Blah blah blah you are the douche not me, blah blah blah, I have the right to be wrong and not admit it, Blah blah blah."

i knew this idiot was going to get his own thread.

longarmwj

Holy run on sentence batman :shock:

Last time I had something run that long I had to call a doctor :grayno:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
You clearly do think u know it all and it's absolutely hilarious that u think u know my Jeep better then me when i put a stock photo of the lift that i purchased and not the parts that i have added on, also u stated that i didn't have a drag-link in a previous post witch infact i do but then again it's not worth my time because your an ignorant idiot, u see i could go on and on with u about this cause i'm a real man and i stand my ground and have a right to have my own opinion and own beliefs of what i like best and what i don't like, it's funny with all the comments and bullshit that i have seen posted not only does it make u look ignorant but it makes them look ignorant. Actually u do need respect and that's the problem with the country these day's is people like u and to receive respect back u have to show it and if u treat me like shit or say shit to me that is disrespectful or put words in my mouth i will give it back 100x worse. I'm not a wayoflife basher i'm here to join other Jeepers and provide my experience and collaborate with respectful and mindful people. Calling me an infected douche nozzle makes u look like your 3 and look like and ignorant moron. I have looked up the word bias and 90% of the people that i have seen so far on this thread are not and they actually listen to other people and get opinions and not bash them and call them names and shit. Quite frankly your pretty embarrassing and a descrase to the Jeep community with the way you talk to people and the actions that u portray in your words. My feelings arn't hurt and i don't understand the comments other then just stupid smartass crap that "i'm sorry if the internet hurt your feelings not hurt by it one bit". I was using an example if u could read correctly on building a $75,000 rig i wasn't saying i would use all rough country parts and that's it cause quite frankly their are other brands and other options that are better then what i have seen on here. So take care have the rat's harry cunt for dinner and continue being an ignorant douche.

Originally posted here...
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/46655-what-do-y-all-think-of-this-lift-Need-help

Well, why didn't you just say that in the first place. I'm a new man...

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I'm not bragging but I started March 19th 2017 and I have 420 some posts and he started back in 2015 and only has 50. And not to mention the fact that I took about 2 or so months off because of kidney stones and busy as shit with life.

Just sayin'... Sounds like somebody is defensive and just wants a good argument or just can't get along with others. And I guess he can get pissed or upset but remember... You're not offended, you don't like it. There's a big difference. And there's also a big difference of everyone just giving you shit in a hard time especially when you give it right back.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom