cause i'm a real man and i stand my ground and have a right to have my own opinion

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Some people are So stupid.... they know they're stupid... and that almost makes them smart.

I totally agree!!!

.... and I forgot to add that I by all means do not know everything, I will Not ever know everything and don't claim to know everything. The people with the biggest mouths are the ones you don't have to worry about. The people that sit quietly by and don't say a whole lot or the ones you look out for. I'm not saying I'm either one of those but something my dad always said that stuck with me.

Also Never be too proud of yourself but stand up for yourself as well as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Mmm why are these forms full of so much hate. In my years trawling the internet for hate I think I found a 4chan competitor finally.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's not that we are full of hate, it's just that stupid people run amok and we have no problem calling them out. If they choose to go off the deep end, then so be it, but they're the only people doing the hating

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
It's not that we are full of hate, it's just that stupid people run amok and we have no problem calling them out. If they choose to go off the deep end, then so be it, but they're the only people doing the hating

:thumb::thumb::thumb::yup::yup::yup:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug

Top Bottom