Cell phone holders that are not a piece of shit

Good2Go

I have 67 Designs and Ram mounts for different applications. Both work well.

Now I’m looking a passenger seat/floor mount for a navigation tablet. Based in reviews I haven’t figured out what’s best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jdofmemi

I like mine in the dash, leaned up against the crossbar of the sport cage, with one of those cheap rubbery twist ties holding it.
It can stand up straight or leaning, it is easy to remove, just lift it a little and tip it out, but hard to fall out on its own.

Best of all, it was only a couple of bucks, and it has other uses when needed.
It may not be stylish, but it works.
When the phone is standing up straight, it is perfect for dash camera shots or video.
The biggest downside is if your phone charger plugs in the bottom, it don't work as good standing there.

mcdesigner

I fabbed a simple grab handle mount and attached a Mob Armor magnetic mount. Simple and easy to throw the phone on and phone won't fall off or move when attached. Close to the USB port too so no need to have 10 feet of cord hanging off the dash when charging.
Phone.jpg phone 2.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Ram mounts for me, have one in the jeep and one on my bike. I was told when I got the bike one....that they have seen a few bikes that crashed and the phone never came loose. They are expensive but hard to beat.

OldManJeepin

LoL...that big adjustable heat/AC vent: I just close it so the flat surface is showing. I put a round piece of velcro on it, and the other piece on the back of my phone. Get in, throw phone on the vent and good to go. about .40 cents...hasn't fallen off once. I plug the usb cable into phone for juice and fire up Waze or whatever...:thumb:

PokerStogey

I see a few for the rugged ridge... maybe I was unlucky, but my little rubber tab cracked right around the 1 year mark and phone wouldn’t stay in. Always garaged parked too. I am in process of the Vector E Dock with either ram or 67 D mounts.... just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
I love pro-clips. Great quality, sturdy. If you change phones, you can get just the cradle part and keep the vehicle specific side in place. I run them in my JK, mom's X5, wife's mini cooper, and a few past vehicles.

Top Bottom