Cell phone holders that are not a piece of shit

Bear_JT

Hooked

I ordered directly from 67 Designs. Maybe contact them and see when they’ll be available. Totally worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eroc147

I ordered mine back before Christmas then I know they ran out of stock thereafter. All my friends that had seen them in my Jeep were bummed and had to wait until mid January to order. I guess they just do runs of product every so often. And I don’t think you can order them anywhere but direct.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha... I think I pick mine off a shelf somewhere a for 8.. or 12... can’t remember.... I’ll loan ya $4.

Haha
Ordered it. I’ll give it a whirl in my work truck.
Can the phone magnet be placed behind a cover? Is it slim enough or does it have to be stuck on the back?

TrailHunter

Hooked
Haha
Ordered it. I’ll give it a whirl in my work truck.
Can the phone magnet be placed behind a cover? Is it slim enough or does it have to be stuck on the back?

Its a slim piece of metal that sits behind the case... (it will come with it & you can order extras) I put 2 of them so I can place the phone high or low... I have a magnet in my work truck & the wifes car.... its cool too because you can rotate the phone at any angle and don’t have to mess with adjusting anything. I put a huge earth magnet behind the dash of my 65 and I just slap the phone right on the metal dash and you see nothing from in the cab. For your truck, The same company makes versions that clip on AC registers etc.

I-Eat-Mud

I have that stupid overpriced 67 designs mount. I can't believe i spent that much on a phone mount, but I love it, i'm glad I did and I would do it again.

Top Bottom