CFB...Tis A New Season

Scrambler

Who would have thunk that Kentucky and Georgia would be duking it out for the SEC East...

I’m more excited for the Alabama LSU game tonight. I’m curious as to how Alabama handles a night game in Death Valley.

UGA came to play today. This is the Jake Fromm I like to see.

Edit: Looks like the East is clenched. Go Dawgs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
I’m more excited for the Alabama LSU game tonight. I’m curious as to how Alabama handles a night game in Death Valley.

UGA came to play today. This is the Jake Fromm I like to see.

Edit: Looks like the East is clenched. Go Dawgs.

Kentucky didn't put up much of a fight...

LSU's defensive coordinator Dave Aranda used to coach Hawaii defense, then left to be the DC at Utah State and Wisconsin before ending up in Baton Rouge...Tigers defense is pretty good...but that Hawaii boy playing qb for Bama is unreal...no picks all year, and has yet to throw the ball in the 4th qtr since they usually have the game sown up by halftime...could be the game of the year

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Kentucky didn't put up much of a fight...

LSU's defensive coordinator Dave Aranda used to coach Hawaii defense, then left to be the DC at Utah State and Wisconsin before ending up in Baton Rouge...Tigers defense is pretty good...but that Hawaii boy playing qb for Bama is unreal...no picks all year, and has yet to throw the ball in the 4th qtr since they usually have the game sown up by halftime...could be the game of the year

Cause nana doesn’t play anyone.

Brute

Hooked
I thought Syracuse had a legitimate chance to beat Clemson and Pitt and be undefeated right now (I watched both games)...unfortunately two of the remaining three games are on the road at South Bend & at BC...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I thought Syracuse had a legitimate chance to beat Clemson and Pitt and be undefeated right now (I watched both games)...unfortunately two of the remaining three games are on the road at South Bend & at BC...

They should have won both games. At least the Pitt game. Clemson is tough and Cuse beating them two years in a row would probably be a miracle.

I think they will do well against ND and BC. They play better against higher ranked teams.

benatc1

Hooked
Cuse putting a beat down on Louisville

As they should. Louisville is not so good this year.

Louisville is terrible, but we could see a good game next week against Notre Dame, especially if Book isn't healthy. Good friend is a coach at ND so kinda torn cause I want to see him make the playoff- they don't have an ice cube chance in hell to win the title though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom