CFB...Tis A New Season

Brute

Hooked
Well, at least the pass reception percentage is high for Syracuse...but they need to stop throwing the ball to ND...

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Lets go Hoosiers! not a fan but I like hearing the Michigan fans excuses. I guess they’ll be blaming the first half on the ref dropping the ball while doing the hurry up and not the fact they can’t stop the ruN. Lol

Brute

Hooked
Lets go Hoosiers! not a fan but I like hearing the Michigan fans excuses. I guess they’ll be blaming the first half on the ref dropping the ball while doing the hurry up and not the fact they can’t stop the ruN. Lol

They put up a good fight, but Wolverines D finally showed up...

In the spirit of upsets, I'm currently rooting for Duke to beat Clemson...

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
They put up a good fight, but Wolverines D finally showed up...

In the spirit of upsets, I'm currently rooting for Duke to beat Clemson...

True the D did show up. Didn’t help Hoosiers with a couple cheap shots to fire them up.

The damn Terps couldn’t get it done today either.

I think Clemson is probably the only team to give Bama a run.

jdofmemi

Go Dawgs!...it's snowing like hell...I'm feeling a snow wheeling trip in the near future...

I'm ready for snow wheeling. Haven't been in a few years.

The game is good. I'm switching between it and OU vs WV. No defense, but the offense is exciting over 90 points at the end of the 3rd quarter

Brute

Hooked
It wasn't pretty, but UDub eeks out a win over the Utes in the PAC 12 championship game...

Some interesting conference championship games today...I'm rooting for all the underdogs...

Top Bottom