CFB...Tis A New Season

ammojustin

I have no expectations for Oklahoma to do anything great in the playoffs but to make it is a good thing for the team. And hope it will attract a few more defensive prospects to help where we really need the help.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

I know everyone expects Bama to roll OU, but Tua and Kyler on the same field will be a show.
The two best QBs in ages, and one likely a Heisman winner. It should be fun to see.

Brute

Hooked
I know everyone expects Bama to roll OU, but Tua and Kyler on the same field will be a show.
The two best QBs in ages, and one likely a Heisman winner. It should be fun to see.

I think it will be a high scoring event...Bama's secondary can be thrown on...

74CJ5

Well my Nittany Lions are playing in the Citrus Bowl in Orlando which is a short drive from Tampa so I plan on going. My wife went to UGA and was disappointed in the outcome against Bama again. I think they got the right 4 in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

ammojustin

Well, well, well. That Heismon is going back to the place where it was born! Way to go Kyler! Boomer Sooner!!!! Someone was saying something about not betting the house.....

benatc1

Hooked
Let's see who wins the National Championship...
I think Tua got bad press this week, for his "less than stellar" performance in the championship game, while Murray balled out. When tua was putting on performances all year as well. Murray's numbers were better but tua technically played like 3 less games because of them not needing him in the 4th all season. Think Murray is deserving but should have gone to tua In my opinion. Best qb and the best team. They will win the championship running away.

Sooner Heisman two years in a row...

That's pretty wild in itself

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

ammojustin

Won’t be OU. I would bet the house on that. But get this. Riley has been the head coach for two years and in both of them he has made the playoffs and coached the Heisman winner. Pretty dang good Resume. Gonna hate when he decides to take one of those pro jobs but I fear it’s coming soon

benatc1

Hooked
Won’t be OU. I would bet the house on that. But get this. Riley has been the head coach for two years and in both of them he has made the playoffs and coached the Heisman winner. Pretty dang good Resume. Gonna hate when he decides to take one of those pro jobs but I fear it’s coming soon

That's a great point on Riley, dude knows how to call a game and put people in places to be successful

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Old fashion ass whoopin’. Announcers are struggling to find things to talk about.

No kidding...not even competitive...now, if Georgia was in the game, I think it would have been a different game.

Bama looked sharp on the first drive...might be a long night for the Sooners...

Brute

Hooked
Bama is rolling...and it's only the first quarter...200 yards to 24 for the Sooners

Last edited:
Top Bottom